Who is planning on renewing their membership?

There’s been a bit of talk about this. I haven’t renewed yet, not necessarily because Robbie may be going, players come and go all the time, but I haven’t renewed due to the board getting us to this point. The promise of change and doing things different, yet here we are….

Renewed already. Two reasons:

1. Where I come from you don’t stop supporting your team because they’re garbage and run by morons.
  2. I reckon there’s a half-way decent chance I’ll get an assistant coaching gig or a bench spot in NSW Cup by mid-season if I keep my nose clean.

Renewed already.
I don’t have a choice, their in my blood.

Renewed already.
For me it’s wests tigers or no one. :sign:

Renewed some time ago, wouldn’t have it any other way.

As 2041 mentioned i couldn’t give a rats what goes on at the club for me to show support.

League supporters, for all the supposed tribalism it’s been known for they fall well short in this department when it comes to memberships. Comparing to afl we are streets behind.

Not this year, My 5 kids are still too young.

Next year is a big possibility for me and the 2 oldest boys, DEPENDS on whether they keep JT.

They MUST KEEP him otherwise all this bull would have been for nothing. He needs to be given his chance to see this through.

I renewed on Saturday morning.

So far I havent and Im not feeling the love either.

Wait and see I guess.

I will still support em and i may go to a few games but I just cant hand my cash over……atm at least.

Exactly Spartan and no doubt Farah and Co will be well satisfied at just how much influence they have over the club.

I will be renewing after a few years in the wilderness, albeit an non-ticketed member. The board and coach are willing to make tough and unpopular decisions to do what they see fit to turn the club around. I’ve been crying for this for years, as have many others. They deserve my support now that they’re giving me what I’ve asked for.

Nah not me I might go to a couple of games as a walk up .
Once the club sorts it’s crap out and the Scarecrow gets the punt I’ll reconsider
#ultimatebandwagoner !

Renewed already. If Farah stays I would consider dropping it but then again got to make sure I am their to boooo him if he still with the tigers and the membership gets me into NSW Cup games

@glebe_tiger:

Renewed some time ago, wouldn’t have it any other way.

As 2041 mentioned i couldn’t give a rats what goes on at the club for me to show support.

League supporters, for all the supposed tribalism it’s been known for they fall well short in this department when it comes to memberships. Comparing to afl we are streets behind.

I think our history of pokies funding NSWRL teams is to blame for this… The majority are casual fans.
I’m from the tribalism e era… It was nice… Romantic and nostalgic but the world is a much smaller place and our game needs to grow… Unfortunately it’s run by short sighted individuals…
Waiting for the draw to come out before I decide which deal I get

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.