New source of finances for WT?

according to Graham Richardson, PM show, Mo 23 Nov 2015.

@InBenjiWeTrust:

mentioning Graham Richardson, remember that ALP Casey guy from Balmain who was getting the drugs into Oz by containers - I hope they were not mates
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1301&dat=19800325&id=EtRQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0OYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3994,8841651&hl=en

We will be using Buttons instead of $$$$ to pay everyone….

According to Graham Richardson, WT will receive new loan from NRL, he did not provide more details 😦

So what, a new/revised loan for Balmain?

So Balmain are broke, no closer to the Leagues club to pay back the first loan, and the NRL are negotiating another loan?

Come off it…

@Byron Bay Fan:

@InBenjiWeTrust:

mentioning Graham Richardson, remember that ALP Casey guy from Balmain who was getting the drugs into Oz by containers - I hope they were not mates
https://news.google.com/newspapers?nid=1301&dat=19800325&id=EtRQAAAAIBAJ&sjid=0OYDAAAAIBAJ&pg=3994,8841651&hl=en

That article states Casey was accused of importing drugs which he denies in that article so maybe find some other source if you’re making that claim. I’m sure they were mates or at least knew him but I’m not sure you could tie him to any of the stuff in the article. But Christ that was 35 years ago anyway! Richo has enough real dodgy stuff.

http://www.weststigersforum.com/viewtopic.php?f=2&p=657561&sid=51f0fbc055e69f2fb80ca35ad2199fd1#p657561
Some Labor figures had long been amazed that Richardson’s political career was not terminated in its infancy over his embarrassing relationship with Danny Casey, who owned a waterfront business and who controlled the Balmain branch of the ALP.
Casey had serious connections with Sydney’s underworld – many on his company’s employment books. Casey’s name regularly came up in the Woodward royal commission on drug trafficking in the late 1970s. Many alleged traffickers claimed they were worked at Casey’s Balmain Welding when they were actually in the Philippines arranging drug imports.
Richardson’s wife, Cheryl, was on the Balmain Welding payroll as a typist, although she she did not have to attend the office.
At the very time the royal commission’s investigation of Casey was under way, Richardson – by then the ALP state secretary – had become a silent partner in Casey’s container repair business. It was an act of extraordinary recklessness, to say the least. Compounding it, he began lobbying the transport minister to lease railway land to Casey’s company without revealing his financial interest. His lobbying was unsuccessful.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/national/the-notsoquiet-achiever-20091023-hddk.html#ixzz3sPGIW7fF
Follow us: @smh on Twitter | sydneymorningherald on Facebook

Yeah this is all covered in Mates. I’m not sure why you’re bringing this up now.

Seriously not

So we’ve been bailed out once and now we need more ??

NRL needs to watch the Oliver Twist movie

@happy tiger:

Seriously not

Umm …we haven’t been bailed out of anything …Loans are to the BRLFC…the next due date for the shareholders to meet their financial obligations to WT is the 31st of March…the date BRLFC need to repay those loans …If they are unable they will be in default their 50% share will then be up for sale within a 6 month period with Wests first and last rights for purchase,

Any new funds from the NRL would be again to the BRLFC to meet their 2015 obligation…

I don’t know how many times it needs to be said,

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Seriously not

Umm …we haven’t been bailed out of anything …Loans are to the BRLFC…the next due date for the shareholders to meet their financial obligations to WT is the 31st of March…the date BRLFC need to repay those loans …If they are unable they will be in default their 50% share will then be up for sale within a 6 month period with Wests first and last rights for purchase,

Any new funds from the NRL would be again to the BRLFC to meet their 2015 obligation…

Which is exactly my point Geo

Tell me how Balmain can trade there way out to pay the existing debts let alone be given extra burden to concern themselves with

So why would the NRL make the date the same as the existing debt needs to be finalized ??

And why wouldn’t the NRL give the money up front to cover all the 50% obligations they need to cover in the beginning

Its that hanging around causing the WT’s more grief and burden and driving any possible outside talent away

They don’t have a clue whether its Balmain ,Balmain Juniors ,Wests ,Ashfield whoever

They just want to steer clear of it all

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Seriously not

Tell me how Balmain can trade there way out to pay the existing debts let alone be given extra burden to concern themselves with

So why would the NRL make the date the same as the existing debt needs to be finalized ??

And why wouldn’t the NRL give the money up front to cover all the 50% obligations they need to cover in the beginning

Its that hanging around causing the WT’s more grief and burden and driving any possible outside talent away

They don’t have a clue whether its Balmain ,Balmain Juniors ,Wests ,Ashfield whoever

Oh sorry when you typed we’ve been bailed out I thought you meant Wests Tigers 😒

As of the 31st of March…It will be resolved…one way or the other…

Remember the shareholders are only liable to cover the operating loss of the Wests Tigers year to year…believe it or not WT traded well in 2015…the debt won’t be as big as previous years,The New funds will be needed as the New Shareholders Agreement will continue to be in effect and If Balmain remain Unfinancial Shareholder beyond this date, their shares are defaulted and placed up for sale whuch will then clear the loans to the NRL and the new shareholders whoever they may be will roll on regardless…

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Seriously not

Oh sorry when you typed we’ve been bailed out I thought you meant Wests Tigers 😒

As of the 31st of March…It will be resolved…one way or the other…

Remember the shareholders are only liable to cover the operating loss of the Wests Tigers year to year…believe it or not WT traded well in 2015…the debt won’t be as big as previous years,The New funds will be needed as the New Shareholders Agreement will continue to be in effect and If Balmain remain Unfinancial Shareholder beyond this date, their shares are defaulted and placed up for sale whuch will then clear the loans to the NRL and the new shareholders whoever they may be will roll on regardless…

And then we can finally become the Wests Magpies again 😈 :wahoo:

Just joking everyone 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.