Show us the books

It’s time to show the fans and members where the money is going, I bet it might show how some ex CEO’s spend the clubs money.
How 1/8 of the cap go on one player who is not here all year, Robbie misses up to five games because of SOO.
I’m sick of the stories about paying players to play at other clubs, this is why the books need to be open.
Are we still paying Blair and are we done with the Tigers Sharks??

That is a completely silly demand. Let’s open the books so our fans, and our fifteen market competitors, can see where we’re going wrong.

Yes …that’s going to happen…

Cat in the Hat is a great read…

Although I don’t necessarily agree with the request, don’t other sports have this sort of policy? Eg. NFL? Could be wrong.

@Cultured Bogan:

That is a completely silly demand. Let’s open the books so our fans, and our fifteen market competitors, can see where we’re going wrong.

Agree. Absurd idea which will never see the light of day.

@willow:

@Cultured Bogan:

I don’t see that it would matter, not sure that many clubs would be lining up to copy our plan for success 😆

And who cares if they can see that we have $34.59 in the bank.
They don’t know our PIN

@goldcoast tiger:

@willow:

@Cultured Bogan:

I don’t see that it would matter, not sure that many clubs would be lining up to copy our plan for success 😆

They don’t know our PIN

Christ, not even enough to buy a round of cheeseburgers after the first round…

@goldcoast tiger:

@willow:

@Cultured Bogan:

They don’t know our PIN

In any sport that you can bet on the outcome off this should be public knowledge to anybody. The NFL have it as public record. If we are paying players to play at other clubs the public have a right to know.

@MacDougall:

In any sport that you can bet on the outcome off this should be public knowledge to anybody. The NFL have it as public record. If we are paying players to play at other clubs the public have a right to know.

The one area that I believe needs to be made public is whether we are paying players at another club for 2016 or beyond. Obviously Farah is still unknown.

@Naroomatiger:

It’s time to show the fans and members where the money is going, I bet it might show how some ex CEO’s spend the clubs money.
How 1/8 of the cap go on one player who is not here all year, Robbie misses up to five games because of SOO.
I’m sick of the stories about paying players to play at other clubs, this is why the books need to be open.
Are we still paying Blair and are we done with the Tigers Sharks??

I’m not usually into political correctness , but in this case yes

People have the right to be able to keep their income a secret from everyone if they wish

@Cultured Bogan:

So no financial transparency because “fans and market competitors” might learn something?

Have you thought about WT paying members? Why should any of us blindly fork out cash with no certainty?

@LCA:

@Cultured Bogan:

So no financial transparency because “fans and market competitors” might learn something?

Have you thought about WT paying members? Why should any of us blindly fork out cash with no certainty?

My company doesn’t open their books to their competition.

WT members are not shareholders. If you can’t handle that the business has no responsibility to report it’s dealings with you perhaps you shouldn’t put your money into the business. There’s no guarantees being a football club member.

@LCA:

@Cultured Bogan:

That’s like saying you have a right to know the ins and outs of McDonalds finances because you eat a lot of big macs.

@GNR4LIFE:

@LCA:

@Cultured Bogan:

That’s like saying you have a right to know the ins and outs of McDonalds finances because you eat a lot of big macs.

We wouldn’t need to GNR

They are reasonably profitable 😆 , putting a couple of dollars to the bottom line I’d reckon

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.