2016 Forum Members get together [2 April - Round 2]

• Hello all Forum members,I have received some requests via PM to see if we can have another get together during 2016…I have had a look at the draw and have thought the Tigers v Cronulla game at Campbelltown Stadium on April 2 at 5.30 would be a great match to meet at…lunch and drinks at WESTS Leagues followed by the game,few beers after and a sleep in on Sunday…if you guys have any thoughts or ideas or other games please let me know…I suggested the Campbo game because it’s not so bad to get to and it appears reasonably central for most…please feel free to put forward any ideas or thoughts …cheers guys and girls…

PS CB…could I trouble you to make this a sticky please…thanks mate…

• @TrueTiger:

Hello all Forum members,I have received some requests via PM to see if we can have another get together during 2016…I have had a look at the draw and have thought the Tigers v Cronulla game at Campbelltown Stadium on April 2 at 5.30 would be a great match to meet at…lunch and drinks at WESTS Leagues followed by the game,few beers after and a sleep in on Sunday…if you guys have any thoughts or ideas or other games please let me know…I suggested the Campbo game because it’s not so bad to get to and it appears reasonably central for most…please feel free to put forward any ideas or thoughts …cheers guys and girls…

PS CB…could I trouble you to make this a sticky please…thanks mate…

I’ll try to make it whichever date is arranged, but would be happy to catch up for the season opener as well.

• ForumSupporter

could I trouble you to make this a sticky please….thanks mate…

Done…

• @Geo.:

could I trouble you to make this a sticky please….thanks mate…

Done…

Thanks GEO …

• sounds good TT, i can make the sharks game and will get pratten park to come along as well.

• Hi TT. I will be able to make it on the day arranged.

• Sounds good TT, at this stage im there

• Will see how I’m placed with the young fella.

• Will have to rethink all of this

Was going to go the trial v Melbourne and the Titans game

Pushing poo uphill to do another trip so close together

Will get back to you

• I’ll try and make it, it is hard for me to get there during junior rep season but will do my best

• @happy tiger:

Will have to rethink all of this

Will get back to you

Hey Mate, ForeverTiger, and Myself were penciling in the Storm Trial Game as a meet up, with as many or as few of the SE Queensland contingent.

The Gold coast game is pretty much a lock in catch up as well. 😃

• 's

@underdog:

@happy tiger:

Will have to rethink all of this

Will get back to you

Hey Mate, ForeverTiger, and Myself were penciling in the Storm Trial Game as a meet up, with as many or as few of the SE Queensland contingent.

The Gold coast game is pretty much a lock in catch up as well. 😃

Yeah at this stage UD , will be going with another WT’s supporter and his son (who is EB’s best mate ) to the Storm game if they don’t go to the 9’s

Will probably take the week of the Titans game off and take a holiday in Mexico before coming back to the Titans game

The same bloke and his family are keen for that , but they usually head down for Monday WT’s v Eels game , so I think that’s the weekend after this game so they might pass if that’s the case

• Hi forumers,just a quick update regarding the get together in April…I had a discussion with a nice young lady from WTs who is my membership contact…I told her about the poor response from the club regarding a player to come and say hello and give a small Q&A…I told her Taylor said he would come and at the last minute pulled the pin…the young lady gave me her number and told me she would DEFINATELY get someone there for us this time,wether a squad member or an injured player,but she will help me get someone for sure…hopefully all the garbage going on at the club will be well and truely sorted by then…will keep you all posted after XMAS…cheers guys…

• Well done TT. I really enjoyed the last one. Was amazing how quick the afternoon went actually after we got talking and then had to quickly get in to the game. Looking forward to the next one.

• @Cultured Bogan:

Will see how I’m placed with the young fella.

I hope everything is going great for you and the young fella CB,Xmas would have been special this year for you guys….I sincerely hope you can make it to the get together this year as the last one was pretty good…

Recent Topics