Easter Show - Tigers Rule!

Took the family to the Easter Show yesterday, Day #1, and I must say, the Tigers rule the roost in their supporters showing their colours.

By my reckoning it was:

Tigers - at least 6
Gummies - 1
Roosters - 1
Eels - 1
Dragqueens - 1
Dogs - 1

The rest - none.

Which players were there from the Tigers?

ahhh…I think you misunderstood my post. I am talking about the fans showing their support for their team via wearing their club gear…didn’t see any players there.

Clearly the Tigers had the running on day 1 through the visible support of their fans.

NRL day is on the 14th the last day of the show. We will be going to our first NRL show then

You thought you noticed more tigers supporters because you go for them so you’re looking out for them instead of other clubs

@Blakeeeeeee:

You thought you noticed more tigers supporters because you go for them so you’re looking out for them instead of other clubs

Nah….my gummy supporting wife even commented on it…something about “bloody Tiger supporter something somethinks” 😆 😛 She just wished she had a decent team

@shiretiger:

@Blakeeeeeee:

Nah….my gummy supporting wife even commented on it…something about “bloody Tiger supporter something somethinks” 😆 😛 She just wished she had a decent team

Give her a break mate, no-one should have to endure a rabble like the Sharkies. No wonder she has issues.

Shiretiger, I know what you mean. Went to the Show yesterday and saw heaps of Tigers fans. They were everywhere.

Also saw Sharks - 2
Bulldogs - 3
Souths - 4 (one whole family decked out in their brand new jerseys, hard to miss)

i’ve been working there and i’d agree there’s been plenty of tigers supporters around

It doesnt seem to matter were you go, theres always more Tigers jerseys generally.

I see Tigers fans up here in Brisbane more often than any other non Queensland team with the exception of MAYBE Souths.

I saw Terry Hill with his kid at the easter show the last time I went 6 years ago.

it can only show that the tigers put a stall there as well. showing they have faith in us fans showing up and buying merchandise and what not. Great to see considering only us and rooters are the only teams there

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme