Leadership GURU

The club is so devoid of anyone with any leadership skills and the desired will that on the news tonight a LEADERSHIP GURU will be employed so Talyor and Farah can work together.
A CEO …A football manager …A head coach …Assistant coaches and not one of them have the qualities needed to sort this mess out …the CEO come with great fan fare of qualifications and expieriance …hopefully the GURU can spend some time in the admin offices and spread around some of that Leadership 101.

@Snake:

The club is so devoid of anyone with any leadership skills and the desired will that on the news tonight a LEADERSHIP GURU will be employed so Talyor and Farah can work together.
A CEO …A football manager …A head coach …Assistant coaches and not one of them have the qualities needed to sort this mess out …the CEO come with great fan fare of qualifications and expieriance …hopefully the GURU can spend some time in the admin offices and spread around some of that Leadership 101.

I would prefer they employed a psychologist and bought a comfy couch, they are going to need it!

What they’ve missed is bringing in experts to reverse the public relations fiasco they’ve created in the eyes of all footy followers.

We are looking so bad in the mirror of public opinion.

And sugar coating will not remove the stench of the club’s doo doo!

Farah had no problem working with Taylor. He played the game plan Taylor wanted last year, just catch and pass and make some tackles.

Coach tried to chuck him out with 2 years left on a huge contract. He has given up the captaincy.

IF JT cant swallow his pride and get on with it well good bye. Not many people will be crying (players or fans)

I won’t be crying Eddy. Let’s see what
2016 brings. Can’t wait.

@Eddie:

Farah had no problem working with Taylor. He played the game plan Taylor wanted last year, just catch and pass and make some tackles.

Coach tried to chuck him out with 2 years left on a huge contract. He has given up the captaincy.

IF JT cant swallow his pride and get on with it well good bye. Not many people will be crying (players or fans)

Come on Eddie. If Farah was such an angel to Taylor and a good leader, why would he want him to leave?

Robbie certainly doesn’t have a good track record with coaches…

I’m glad they have hired someone impartial to monitor the situation. I hope that any new contract will include a clause to remove farah given certain indiscretions.

I think its obvious why JT wanted Farah gone.

Why would he want to pay such a huge chunk of our cap for a hooker to just pass and tackle? We got Ballin on the cheap and he will do exactly what JT wants.

Makes complete sense.

If JT was using Farah’s considerable skills then he wold be worth the coin.

Question……will JT comntinue to use Farah in the same way?

Will our game plan change?

If not it is a complete waste of coin and player IMO.

@ghost:

I think its obvious why JT wanted Farah gone.

Why would he want to pay such a huge chunk of our cap for a hooker to just pass and tackle? We got Ballin on the cheap and he will do exactly what JT wants.

Makes complete sense.

If JT was using Farah’s considerable skills then he wold be worth the coin.

Question……will JT comntinue to use Farah in the same way?

Will our game plan change?

If not it is a complete waste of coin and player IMO.

Yeah I think that is spot on. I don’t think anyone appreciated JT’s style of no-frills football. It was stifling the players, it was boring to watch and importantly didn’t yield results.

The Wests Tigers have always been at their best when they play fast, running football and “what’s in front of them”. Farah is probably the greatest exponent of this off-the-cuff style and when he is on song he is up there with the most brilliant of today’s players.
The Louis van Gaal approach of my-way-or-the-highway doesn’t really work in the NRL when your team has such a strong and dominant player, and especially when there is a dearth of talent in that position.
So, as much as I believe that the coach is the sole leader, Taylor needs to adapt his style with Farah in mind (as one of today’s most brilliant players) and then we will hopefully yield results. Only then will the leadership truly be lauded.

If I was to be cheeky, the only guru wests-tigers require is the “Ma hat mah coat like a tiger” character from the footy show. 😒
Strong personalities sometimes clash, its human nature.
Find a common ground and work towards it to get maximum results.

We all saw years ago, what happened when Peter Brock listened to his “guru”, and the infamous energy polariser was mounted to his cars. :crazy

Tommy should be our leadership Guru

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.