One supporter we didn't need

I used to find Laurie NIchols an embarrassment.

@Byron Bay Fan:

Give yourself an uppercut.

Byron Bay you are an embarrassment. If you have nothing positive to say about Laurie RIP the n just show some respect and keep your opinion to yourself

@Byron Bay Fan:

BBF…an old saying comes to mind…“look before you leap”…

I don’t think that’s a Wests guernsey, is it? Lovely to see the principal defending the perpetrators.

I dont have the words…

@Byron Bay Fan:

If you think that…

I can’t actually believe you wrote that about one of the nicest, honest and genuine people that have ever supported the Tigers through tick and thin.

Easy to criticise someone that has passed and cannot defend themselves.

Give yourself a Laurie Nichols uppercut.

You are the embarrassment.

Byron Bay Fan is the one supporter we don’t need. Bye.

Before he cops too much of a hiding, I understand how Laurie could be considered an embarrassment… if anyone bar himself carried on like a pork chop as Laurie did, you would think they had a dozen too many schooners… maybe even on the pipes…

Its hard to understand that a guy as passionate as he was, was given the access he was to pump the players up. I would run out of fingers and toes the times he was allowed into the rooms to ooze his passion, yet high ranking officials were barred from the rooms at the very same moment for not being important enough when the chips were down… even though the big wigs were paying the bills.

Laurie was a bit spesh… but he was ours.

As a tigers fan I’m more embarrassed it happened in NZ. Nothing to do with the tigers, just some dick head in NZ. yeah we have some wrong uns

@Masterton:

I don’t think that’s a Wests guernsey, is it? Lovely to see the principal defending the perpetrators.

Unfortunately it was a Tigers jumper with Wokka on the sleeves, probably from 2006, I doubt that he is a fan as it’s probably just a hand me down seeing as it’s 8 - 9 years old.

But Vaughn Couillault, the principal of James Cook High in south Auckland, says the reaction to Tuesday’s incident is ill-informed, overblown, and has already had a disastrous impact on the students.

“It didn’t go well,” Mr Couillault, who says the disabled student had “gotten in his classmates’ faces” before the camera started rolling, told 3NEWS.

"It went really badly on every level, actually.

“However what that video doesn’t show that as soon as it happened, the two boys involved in making it happen realised their wrong and instantly went to his aid and picked him up and got him some help,” Mr Couillant said.

Read more at > http://www.9news.com.au/world/2015/12/04/09/44/schoolboys-who-pushed-disabled-kid-out-of-wheelchair-forced-to-flee-after-massive-backlash#P9RGr3ToWC2bKWfP.99

not as bad as the video suggests

I must need another flogging. I used to like him but when wanting to watch a try replay the camera would go on Laurie instead of the replay or the players. Well that only has to happen a few times to get sick of. Must be similar for non Tiger fans as well I imagine.

In that video from England he is boxing away and the crowd was completely ignoring him watching the game instead???

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.