Christmas holidays

Christmas and the holiday season is fast approaching. Just wondering what some of you are doing over the holidays.
I’m working right through the Xmas period, including Xmas day. 😦 just so i can have some time off after the New Year. My better half’s nephew, is getting married to a beautiful Jamaican girl, so the family and i are all heading to Jamaica for the wedding.
I’ve been studying for my MSN ( Masters of Science in Nursing) and have just graduated this year 😃 So we’ll be having a double celebration in the sun. Can’t wait 😛
Merry Xmas to everyone on here and no matter what you are doing, enjoy and keep safe. :slight_smile:

Merry Xmas to all. Jamaica sounds like a hoot Mama.

Cool Runnings Mama…

All the best to you and yours for the festive season…

Go on A/L on Christmas Eve, so kind of on auto pilot now with just over 2 weeks left. Going on a cruise with the lady friend, leaving on the 28th. My first time out of the country, so that should be an interesting experience.

took up a temp job in my field, great for my career but had to postpone my boys trip to goldie 😦

@GNR4LIFE:

Go on A/L on Christmas Eve, so kind of on auto pilot now with just over 2 weeks left. Going on a cruise with the lady friend, leaving on the 28th. My first time out of the country, so that should be an interesting experience.

Where you headed mate?

i am going to my mums and dads place to hang out with the whole family (Cousins,aunts,grandparents,etc). they live at Beecroft.

@sheer64:

Merry Xmas to all. Jamaica sounds like a hoot Mama.

I’ve never been there before, but I’ve always loved Reggae, dreadlocks, and Bob Marley. 😉 Looking forward to it, as its been a very busy year, juggling work, study and family life. Looking forward to a break.
Have a safe and Happy Xmas Sheer 64 :slight_smile:

@Geo.:

Cool Runnings Mama…

All the best to you and yours for the festive season…

Thanks Geo :slight_smile: Sending warm wishes to you and your family, for this special time of year.
Merry Christmas and try and refrain from eating too many mince pies 😉

@GNR4LIFE:

You’ll have a ball GNR 😃

sorry GnR but my uncle did that years ago and got seasick whole trip but good luck

@tig_prmz:

took up a temp job in my field, great for my career but had to postpone my boys trip to goldie 😦

The sacrifices we make now, pay off in the long run Tig. 😉

@swag tiger:

i am going to my mums and dads place to hang out with the whole family (Cousins,aunts,grandparents,etc). they live at Beecroft.[/quote

Family is what it’s all about Swag :slight_smile: Merry Xmas…

@Cultured Bogan:

@GNR4LIFE:

Where you headed mate?

Noumea, Isle of PInes. Champagne Bay, Port Villa, and a couple of others I can’t remember.

@Tigermama:

@swag tiger:

i am going to my mums and dads place to hang out with the whole family (Cousins,aunts,grandparents,etc). they live at Beecroft.[/quote

Family is what it’s all about Swag :slight_smile: Merry Xmas…

true that

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.