Mullaney returns...

…to Australia…

MULLANEY RETURNS TO AUSTRALIA
Facebook81Twitter
Written by STAFF WRITERS, December 7, 2015
ENGLISH rugby league side Bradford have confirmed that Jake Mullaney has returned to Australia.

The former Parramatta fullback’s girlfriend became homesick so the club granted a release on compassionate grounds.

Mullaney, 25, played 17 games for the Bulls since joining the club at the start of last season from Salford. He only signed a two-year contract extension less than three months ago.

The Bulls managing director, Steve Ferres, said: “Obviously, losing Jake came as a blow as he was integral to the team moving forward.

“However, we fully understand his reasons and agreed that it was best for both parties for him to return to Australia.

“Jake has reiterated a desire to play for the Bulls and if the opportunity arose to move back to England he is contractually obliged to inform the club.”

Mullaney said: “I want to thank the club and Bulls fans for the amazing support over the past 12 months.

“I really enjoyed my time playing alongside the squad and in front of such passionate supporters.

“My partner and I have taken the tough decision to return to Australia to be closer to family and we would like to thank the Bulls for allowing us to do so.”

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/mullaney-returns-to-australia/

Should we have a crack…cover for the cover perhaps…?

Bloody hell, he’s already 25…
I remember everyone waiting for him to hi 20 and graduate to first grade because he was going to be a superstar.

Everyone thought Sheens was nuts for not giving him a go.

Just when you think life is kicking your ass, remember guys - It could be worse.

You could be Jake Mullaney.

Did his mum ring his missus up and give her a serve for setting his career back?

Bring him back, fullback in reggies.

Imo rankin should be in the centres, best shot at firsts.

@Milky:

I think Hunt is most likely to be backup fullback, Rankin in the halves with Drinwkater.

@Sabre:

@Milky:

I think Hunt is most likely to be backup fullback, Rankin in the halves with Drinwkater.

Littlejohn and Drinkwater in the halves i think

Hunt on the wing with Rankin at fullback is what it will be

I hope Rankin gets that centre position though

@Milky:

@Sabre:

@Milky:

Littlejohn and Drinkwater in the halves i think

Hunt on the wing with Rankin at fullback is what it will be

I hope Rankin gets that centre position though

Forgot about JLJ. You could be right then.

he’s letting others influence his life too much, first mum now gf. although, im only basing it on two articles.

i remember that '09 grand final, he was my first blonde crush as a teenager. too bad he lost his hair and gained some weight

@tig_prmz:

…… too bad he lost his hair and gained some weight

Now this could pretty much apply to any member of the male gender…… :roll

Jake has indeed returned to the fold…the Magpie fold that is…playing this weekend for the Magpies in the Cabra 9’s…

Will be lining up in Ron Massey Cup for Wests along with a few other notable returnees…Inno Inosesio, Daniel Rakvin, Dayne Craig, Jay Bonnell and Shannon Gallant running around again…

@Geo.:

Jake has indeed returned to the fold…the Magpie fold that is…playing this weekend for the Magpies in the Cabra 9’s…

Will be lining up in Ron Massey Cup for Wests along with a few other notable returnees…Inno Inosesio, Daniel Rakvin, Dayne Craig, Jay Bonnell and Shannon Gallant running around again…

With Pearce gone , he has to be next up for SOO selection ??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.