Friday arvo football SPOILER

this is seriously the most boring game ive seen for a while, both to scared to go for it, i know the final result and for a game that not effected by weather ive gotta say its pretty poor

who is playing ronnie??

Melbourne VS St George Illawarra on Channel 9.

what time was that played ? thought it would be on 7-30 why was it played so early?

just found out the final score, 😮

@tomcat:

what time was that played ? thought it would be on 7-30 why was it played so early?

it kicked off at 2.10 pm for some unknown reason then shown on delay, but in an enclosed stadium with no weather effects on the game it was really a crap game dragons dropped the ball on first tackle 5 times, and melbournes attack is woeful aswell, it will be interesting how they fair against some of the top offenses in the nrl. but their defense is superb but it wasnt really tested today

Mr Burgundy, for such an esteemed journalist I was dumbfounded that you used the wrong terminology in this post, it should read ‘it will be interesting how they FARE’, good English please.

Ron you think the Storm were woeful? They are undeafeted and haven’t gotten out of 3rd gear yet.

Geo I am just being honest.

@Leroy The Tigers Fan:

Mr Burgundy, for such an esteemed journalist I was dumbfounded that you used the wrong terminology in this post, it should read ‘it will be interesting how they FARE’, good English please.

im just re-typing what match report i was handed

I fell asleep and woke up during the news
that’s how bad it was

Gould and Warren were going on about how ‘tough’ it was……it was honestly a more boring game then the sharks/rabbits on Monday night.

The dragons just proved they have nothing, didn’t look like scoring apart from that one try. Actually did they even make another lie break?

The storm were definetaly there to be beaten today

I felt the Storm were always going to win this one, no matter how boring or ugly the game got.

@alien:

Ron you think the Storm were woeful? They are undeafeted and haven’t gotten out of 3rd gear yet.

Yeah….go Storm Whoooo… :wahoo:

It was the most boring uneventful game this year…

How’d Soward go…

@alien:

their attack is, their defence is great but you can be averaging 14-16 points a game and keep winning, it will be interesting to see how they go against the better offensive teams this year, 4 wins one against legit opposition though and they haven really been put under the pump yet.

that game was a snoozefest especially the first half

and the broncos/roosters game was a very poor standard aswell if we lose to the broncs this year it will be embaressing

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme