Big player movements about to take place

Gus has tweeted:

Keep eyes open & ears to ground everyone. So much happening behind scenes in RL. The player movement about to take place is mind-boggling

Giving away alot of hints on his twitter if you guys want to check it out, apparently more players to come off contract this week. The club Roberts is going to is planning for the future, believe they are using him to build the side around (rabbits to fb?)

Unaware of any Tigers signings

How would Gus know what other clubs are up to?
Reasonable to trust him on Panthers info but beyond that he knows no more than you or I…

@Milky:

Unaware of any Tigers signings

What a bummer… 😦

Heard Hiku to Panthers 3 yrs

@Snake:

Heard Hiku to Panthers 3 yrs

Panthers already announced that ones a done deal mate

@Sabre:

Reasonable to trust him on Panthers info but beyond that he knows no more than you or I…

i’m pretty sure he know waay more than you or i about what’s happening at every other club.

@tig_prmz:

@Sabre:

i’m pretty sure he know waay more than you or i about what’s happening at every other club.

I don’t think that’s true.
Imagine the amount of influence it would hold in the player market if all clubs knew what other clubs were doing…

Who cares?
Tell us when it happens.
Sounds like Gus is doing some freelance PR work for the NRL during a quiet off season to keep interest from waning

I’m hearing Inglis to be released to Brisbane, Souths to sign Roberts as his replacement.

And here we are starvin like Marvin at the buffet without a wallet

@GNR4LIFE:

And here we are starvin like Marvin at the buffet without a wallet

😆 Funny, and so true. Well put GNR.

@jirskyr:

I’m hearing Inglis to be released to Brisbane, Souths to sign Roberts as his replacement.

Wouldnt surprise me… It is one of Greg’s goals to finish his RL career at Brisbane. [but it was a done deal last time also, and we know what happened]?

Was told today Roberts is not going to Brisbane.

Hoppa announced with Canterbury yesterday.

Bring in a bloody transfer window.

I’ll say Roberts to Saints, Dugan to centre whilst Roberts plays at the back.

Tim Lafai to the Titans.

Peta Hiku already announced to Penrith.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.