Rothfield tips wooden spoon for Wests Tigers

In today’s Daily Telegraph Phil Rothfield tips Wests Tigers to win the wooden spoon in 2016. I hope the team proves him to be very wrong. I really believe Wests Tigers will surprise most people in 2016. By the way Rothfield tips Cronulla to finish 4th.

This clown also rated the Sharks (his team-4th) ahead of such “ordinary” sides as the Broncos (8th), Storm (10th), Warriors (6th), Dogs (9th) and Bunnies (7th). Nuts!

Get your GF tickets now then folks, we’re sure-things!!

@Curaeus:

This clown also rated the Sharks (his team-4th) ahead of such “ordinary” sides as the Broncos (8th), Storm (10th), Warriors (6th), Dogs (9th) and Bunnies (7th). Nuts!

An unbiased journalist?

I’ll be leaving the porch light on for Buzz…

Unbiased-no. Demented-yes!

Hmmmm, let’s hope we can prove him wrong.
I think Titans might get the spoon next season. :mrgreen:

@Newtown:

In today’s Daily Telegraph Phil Rothfield tips Wests Tigers to win the wooden spoon in 2016.

Again???

I’m just so happy that this goose has never seen his side win a comp and we all have.

Gee I don’t know what will come first.
The Sharks winning their maiden grand final, 😒 or Mr Rothfield having some serious health issues.

My money would be on the latter

Rothfield justifies his existence by writing enough BS to annoy, upset, rile readers so that they post lots of comments and regurgitate his nonsense. Job done! People don’t get so excited about the truth, pity that!

Not worthy of a post, gone are the days of decent independent journalism across all fields.

I tip Phil Rothfield spoons Rebecca Wilson……

Decrepid old walloper he is.

Whenever i see people regurgitating anything one of these germs writes

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.