Adam Reynolds requests release from rabbits

Rumour doing the rounds, can’t find where it originated from.

Apprently requested a release to join Titans but his request has been declined, also James Roberts will be meeting with the rabbits today.

See this is how serious clubs handle these situations. On contract prima Donna asks for release, club says no, life goes on…

Peter Badel from the Courier Mail broke it from what I can see - https://twitter.com/badel_cmail/status/675135913975021568

No idea what his track record is like.

@Yossarian:

See this is how serious clubs handle these situations. On contract prima Donna asks for release, club says no, life goes on…

Sounds like this “serious” club is in meltdown with the rats deserting the sinking ship.

In some breaking news, there are reports Adam Reynolds wants out of Souths.

The Daily Telegraph reports the Rabbitohs rejected the star halfback’s request for a release to join the struggling Gold Coast Titans.

Adam Reynolds re-signed with the Rabbitohs at the beginning of the year for another two seasons in a deal rumoured to be worth one million dollars.

It’s believed he rejected offers from a number of rival clubs to stay with the 2014 NRL premiers.

With Titans looking to have Reynolds, Ashley Taylor, Tyrone Roberts and Kane Elgey all on their books we should have a little crack at brining Daniel Mortimer over here.

Would be great for depth, can cover hooker and the halves, has premiership experience etc.

@Milky:

With Titans looking to have Reynolds, Ashley Taylor, Tyrone Roberts and Kane Elgey all on their books we should have a little crack at brining Daniel Mortimer over here.

Would be great for depth, can cover hooker and the halves, has premiership experience etc.

Daniel Mortimer - NO NO NO is possibly the worst half in the NRL hence being a reserve for the TItans behind those kind of names

I wonder if the return of Sammy Burghi has put some noses out of joint at the Bunnies…might need to send some oxycodone over for the pain…

Chris McQueen to Titans just about done according to Mole

Looks like Gus was on the money!!!

Maybe not…what a anti-climax…Went off early Milky…

Statement Regarding Adam Reynolds

Fri 11th December, 05:24PM

The South Sydney Rabbitohs can confirm that media reports claiming that Adam Reynolds has requested a release from the Club are entirely false and without any foundation whatsoever.

Rabbitohs CEO John Lee said: “Adam is enjoying an excellent pre-season and will proudly wear the Rabbitohs jersey in 2016 and beyond.

“Adam is a proud Rabbitoh, a local junior, and is a role model in our community.”

Reynolds said that he is looking forward to next season.

“I have not asked for a release,” said Reynolds.

“I’m training hard and can’t wait to get onto the field with the Rabbitohs in 2016.”

The Rabbitohs will be making no further comment.

http://www.rabbitohs.com.au/news/2015/12/11/statement_regarding_.html

@ricksen:

Peter Badel from the Courier Mail broke it from what I can see - https://twitter.com/badel_cmail/status/675135913975021568

No idea what his track record is like.

You do now.

@Geo.:

I wonder if the return of Sammy Burghi has put some noses out of joint at the Bunnies…might need to send some oxycodone over for the pain…

I think that you are spot on Geo.

Didn’t Marty and WT management release a similar statement in the weeks before he left?

Tele are leading with it on their back page tomorrow.
Glad to see the muckraking targeted elsewhere for a change.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.