Membership kit delivery update...

Membership kit delivery update

Fri 11th December, 04:22PM

Wests Tigers would like to provide Members with an update on the delivery schedule for 2016 Membership kits.

Purchased your package before November 30?

All orders placed prior to November 30 should expect their packs before Christmas.

Have you purchased a Premium Reserved Membership package?

Premium Reserved Members will be sent packs and cards separately and will receive their cards by Mid-January 2016. All Non-Ticketed and General Admission Members will receive both pack and cards.

Gift Certificate

Have you purchased a Wests Tigers Membership as a Christmas present, but have missed the November 30 cut–off for Christmas delivery?

Not to worry, we’ve got you covered! The Wests Tigers Membership team can provide you with a Christmas gift certificate.

Please contact our Membership Team at: membership@weststigers.com.auwith the Member’s name and we will provide you with a printable certificate.

To view Wests Tigers’ 2016 different Membership packages, please click here

If you have any questions or concerns do not hesitate to contact the Membership Team on (02) 8741 3300 or alternatively email the Team at membership@weststigers.com.au.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2015/12/11/membership_kit_deliv.html/membership@weststigers.com.au/membership@weststigers.com.au

members polo arrived today they look a lot better than the last one.

ordered a members polo myself but they rang a couple of days ago and said despite you buying a 4xl online they actually don’t exist so we can send you a 3xl (yes because i want one that doesen’t fit) or we can send you a different polo so got the players black polo but still very dissapointing

@Geo.:

Wests Tigers would like to provide Members with an update on the delivery schedule for 2016 Membership kits.

All orders placed prior to November 30 should expect their packs before Christmas

Hopefully they mean receive rather than expect…

Mine and my son’s 2016 membership packs arrived in the last couple of days (Leichhardt Oval and Toddlers) and my feeling is that they show WT back of house moving in the right direction. Everything feels (a small, but noticeable) step up in quality from last year, particularly the hat. Credit to the membership team for taking on board the many complaints from last year and getting packs out before Christmas.

My one criticism… the hat design reminds me of Daffy Duck!

@Yossarian:

@Geo.:

All orders placed prior to November 30 should expect their packs before Christmas

Hopefully they mean receive rather than expect…

They didn’t nominate a year either Yoss 😉

@kodamapixel:

Mine and my son’s 2016 membership packs arrived in the last couple of days (Leichhardt Oval and Toddlers) and my feeling is that they show WT back of house moving in the right direction. Everything feels (a small, but noticeable) step up in quality from last year, particularly the hat. Credit to the membership team for taking on board the many complaints from last year and getting packs out before Christmas.

My one criticism… the hat design reminds me of Daffy Duck!

Funny isn’t it I also thought everything was a step up but in my case except the hat - I thought last year’s was better.

I do however agree it is another sign that the professionalism has stepped up since the new board took over

@Geo.:

Meh…

A JT /Farah commemorative plate would’ve been more appealing
:roll

Got ours yesterday the quality is much better and delivered pre Xmas as promised well done!

i wish theyd give us more options on what to choose. maybe that would be easier if we had more than 5000 members with some economies of scale.

have an option to choose say 3 items of 2 different levels (increasing quality/price).

Category 1: Stickers, Key Ring, Lanyard, Plastic Orange Poncho [Pick 2]

Category 2: Hat, Scarf, Beanie [Pick 1]

something along those lines anyway. eels have some options in their packs, probably why they have 25k members and we dont

if i get mine before xmas and its similar to last years i wont be too annoyed though. its alright for the price but could be a little more flexible. i have 4 hats ive never ever used

Nup….after 8 or 9 years, Im done

@pHyR3:

i wish theyd give us more options on what to choose. maybe that would be easier if we had more than 5000 members with some economies of scale.

have an option to choose say 3 items of 2 different levels (increasing quality/price).

Category 1: Stickers, Key Ring, Lanyard, Plastic Orange Poncho [Pick 2]

Category 2: Hat, Scarf, Beanie [Pick 1]

something along those lines anyway. eels have some options in their packs, probably why they have 25k members and we dont

if i get mine before xmas and its similar to last years i wont be too annoyed though. its alright for the price but could be a little more flexible. i have 4 hats ive never ever used

I bet you can’t give those hats away either 😆

Well ours arrived and the young bloke got to it before I knew it was here, so not sure what is missing but seem to have a few of some sort of lace, but no scarf etc as per above photos.

Doesn’t really matter anyhow as the trinkets don’t interesr, just want the passes/tickets to come in the new year.

@Geo.:

Meh…

Your Carpet looks good Geo :mrgreen: 😆

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.