Teddy - part 2

time for something positive in tigerland

@bonstonker:

time for something positive in tigerland

Fantastic effort by bonstonker, keep up the excellent work.

Tedesco - simply the best :slight_smile:

The podcasts also shows that Simona would be wasted on the wing.

I’ve been waiting for this installment. Great work Bon and destined to be one of the games greats

Thanks for that Bon , brilliant work again

Apart from Tedesco’s brilliance you can also see the nucleus of what could grow to become the fastest and most talented backlines we’ve ever assembled - by a country mile.
Let them play football, JT.

@cktiger:

Apart from Tedesco’s brilliance you can also see the nucleus of what could grow to become the fastest and most talented backlines we’ve ever assembled - by a country mile.
Let them play football, JT.

Teach them to become good defenders and to work as a unit JT

They already know how to attack

Thanks Bon, needed that after all the bad headlines and rumours

Well done mate, our team may be short on “experience” but definately high on talent, how many times did Brooks figure in those tries , can’t let him or Tedesco leave!

….
Straight into the vein with that one Bon.

Ahhhh yeaaaah…

Nice , very nice
Send a copy to the coach as a reminder of what we can do

Great to watch Bon - cheers. What a lethal combination he has with Brooks and Moses.
With a bit of luck and with the added depth to our pack with a couple of hard hitters, I’m not so sure it’s all doom and gloom. And won’t Farah be out prove something! I wouldn’t be surprised if he has his best year in ages. (Mind you - he needs to).
As Big John used to say … “I’m excited”.

great stuff bon. damn teddy is awesome.
i remember your benji highlights with ac/dc ‘thunderstruck’ was special as well.

I did enjoy watching that. It gladens the heart.

Many thanks Bonstonker.

Far out he is good. How NRL.com didn’t even put him in the top 5 fullbacks in the comp I don’t understand

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.