Waiders we-sign Wicky..

RAIDERS RE-SIGN RICKY STUART
Facebook145Twitter
Written by STAFF WRITERS, December 16, 2015
THE Raiders have announced the re-signing of coach Ricky Stuart until the end of 2018.

The club announced on Wednesday the two-year extension of the former champion halfback’s contract which was due to end following 2016.

While Stuart has only won 18 of 48 matches at Canberra, his re-signing is a vote of confidence after a strong recruitment drive which has netted the likes of Blake Austin, Aidan Sezer, Joey Leilua as well as England internationals Josh Hodgson and Elliot Whitehead.

Raiders chairman, Dr Allan Hawke, said: “The Raiders board has decided to extend Ricky’s current contract for a further two seasons, based on what we believe is a coaching philosophy which will continue to take our club in a positive direction both on and off the field.

“Ricky has been instrumental in instilling the clubs values of Integrity, Courage, Respect and Professionalism and we know he’s the right person to help us achieve our future goals.”

Stuart said he was excited about what the future held for the Green Machine.

“There’s a special feeling building around the Raiders and our player program, the Canberra Raiders attitude is about being the best and I’m honoured to be part of that going into 2016,” Stuart said.

“I’m not under any illusions about the job and I’m enjoying the challenge.”

During his playing career, Stuart made 203 appearances for the Raiders including three premiership victories. He also played 40 games for the Bulldogs before retiring in 2000. On the representative scene, he made 14 appearances for NSW as well as nine for Australia.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/raiders-re-sign-ricky-stuart/

Thought he signed a life contract initially?

@Milky:

You realise you can’t actually sign a “life contract” right?

@Sabre:

@Milky:

As in 10 years

Why would they do that? Its not like anyone else would be interested in him?

Wouldn’t be laughing at what decisions other clubs are making atm.

@Milky:

@Sabre:

@Milky:

As in 10 years

yeh i remember him signing a 7 year contract

@Geo.:

RAIDERS RE-SIGN RICKY STUART
Facebook145Twitter
Written by STAFF WRITERS, December 16, 2015
THE Raiders have announced the re-signing of coach Ricky Stuart until the end of 2018.

The club announced on Wednesday the two-year extension of the former champion halfback’s contract which was due to end following 2016.

While Stuart has only won 18 of 48 matches at Canberra, his re-signing is a vote of confidence after a strong recruitment drive which has netted the likes of Blake Austin, Aidan Sezer, Joey Leilua as well as England internationals Josh Hodgson and Elliot Whitehead.

Raiders chairman, Dr Allan Hawke, said: “The Raiders board has decided to extend Ricky’s current contract for a further two seasons, based on what we believe is a coaching philosophy which will continue to take our club in a positive direction both on and off the field.

“Ricky has been instrumental in instilling the clubs values of Integrity, Courage, Respect and Professionalism and we know he’s the right person to help us achieve our future goals.”

Stuart said he was excited about what the future held for the Green Machine.

“There’s a special feeling building around the Raiders and our player program, the Canberra Raiders attitude is about being the best and I’m honoured to be part of that going into 2016,” Stuart said.

“I’m not under any illusions about the job and I’m enjoying the challenge.”

During his playing career, Stuart made 203 appearances for the Raiders including three premiership victories. He also played 40 games for the Bulldogs before retiring in 2000. On the representative scene, he made 14 appearances for NSW as well as nine for Australia.

http://rugbyleagueweek.com.au/raiders-re-sign-ricky-stuart/

What ??

We signed Wicky ??

Have we finally gone mad ??

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.