Who's our best goal kicker??

Is Mitch assured of this gig or is j rankin any good with the boot??

Moses will be the first choice goal kicker if anything he strikes it cleaner than Richards did…Rankin would be the next best…Simona has kicked goals for Samoa but not very well…

Moses is a better kicker than Richards, he will get it.

Sironen also kicks but not sure how good, hes not bad that’s for sure.

Rankin isn’t even guaranteed a spot in NRL. A long way in from it fact.
In other words, yes Moses will be kicker.

Mosses i think. But who will be his backup, for when he’s injured, suspended etc?

@Tigermama:

Mosses i think. But who will be his backup, for when he’s injured, suspended etc?

If he’s playing first grade then Farah probably.
Slim pickings.

@Tigermama:

Well you’d assume Rankin was a good chance to replace him the side and kicking goals.

@Sabre:

@Tigermama:

Slim pickings.

Didn’t realise Robbie can goal kick… 😮

Rankin is impressing the right people…

@Yossarian:

@Tigermama:

Well you’d assume Rankin was a good chance to replace him the side and kicking goals.

Moses will be first choice because he’s the best.
Sironen, Simona and Farah can kick ok - and you can add just about everybody else in the backline.

I am sure Brooks is a reasonable goal kicker. Justin Hunt iirc has kicked goals and Teddy, well he can do anything…

Don’t think Jordan would have kicked at the Titans with prince there. Must have kicked on the football fields in England. Anyone know what % he kicks

@maxxy86:

Don’t think Jordan would have kicked at the Titans with prince there. Must have kicked on the football fields in England. Anyone know what % he kicks

Never kicked for the Titans…Wasn’t always 1st choice for Hull FC but kicked 51 goals as well as 21 tries from 47 games over 2014/5…

@Geo.:

@maxxy86:

Never kicked for the Titans…Wasn’t always 1st choice for Hull FC but kicked 51 goals as well as 21 tries from 47 games over 2014/5…

Promising player Geo. Hope we see him in first grade.

@Sabre:

@Tigermama:

Slim pickings.

That Farah guy can do everything. Remember Tony Forde?

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.