Hymel Hunt

Released by Melbourne. Maybe not a good sign given that they have lost a load of outside backs, but should the tigers make a cut price offer? Will add centre depth.

I would…just for his name alone…

@Geo.:

I would…just for his name alone…

Beat me to it :slight_smile:

Haven’t seen or heard much about him, except for when he got suspended for two games,for placing bets on NRL games.

Don’t need any

NRL

1. James Tedesco
2. David Nofoaluma
3. Tim Simona
4. Jordan Rankin
5. Kevin Naiqama

NSW Cup

1. Justin Hunt
2. Josh Addo Carr
3. Watson Haleta
4. Marion Seve
5. Chance Peni

Nathan Milone doesn’t even fit in, can’t see us requiring any more backs at this stage

You’re playing Rankin as an NRL centre?

I thought he signed with the Bunnies … but I wouldn’t bet on it. 😆

@Yossarian:

You’re playing Rankin as an NRL centre?

I would hope so, i think he can cut it there.

Rankin could defo be a top flight centre imo.

No thanks he couldnt brake into the Titans or Storms first grade side and they werent flush with great centres so he is no better then what we have now at the club now.

@Tiger78:

No thanks he couldnt brake into the Titans or Storms first grade side and they werent flush with great centres so he is no better then what we have now at the club now.

Unless he was driving a car he would’nt would he?

Anyway he was about16 or 17 at that stage. He went to England to get some experience. Have you checked out his video highlights? I guess not. But feel free to make judgements without doing so. And if you have checked them out then your judgement is a little off. No offence.

@Tiger78:

He never played for storm, he left Australia to gain experience elsewhere as he felt he was rushed into first grade at the age of 16.

What are you two muppetts talking about google his name before you both start talking shit he played for Easts Tigers the affilate club to the Storm in the queensland cup.

@Tiger78:

What are you two muppetts talking about google his name before you both start talking s*** he played for Easts Tigers the affilate club to the Storm in the queensland cup.

He never played for them you freak

Hymel isnt a naughty boy, very religious and family orientated kid.

He is now seen as a Backrower moreso than a Centre. He didnt play for Easts last year, but was in the Backrow in 2014.

I’d say he might end up at the Sharks, as he has lots of friends there.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.