Taylor / Farah

• I have been a huge Farah fan in this debate. And I think keeping him has helped morale with the players and most the fans.

Mainly the way it was handled i thought was very poor form by Taylor and the Tigers.

However if we can come out and win our first 3 without Robbie Taylor will hold the aces. As Robbie will have to play really well to hold his place. It would be a win/win situation for the club.

It really would be a good story if they actually both got on and led us to the finals this year The papers would not no what to say.

• Banned

@Eddie:

I have been a huge Farah fan in this debate. And I think keeping him has helped morale with the players and most the fans.

Mainly the way it was handled i thought was very poor form by Taylor and the Tigers.

However if we can come out and win our first 3 without Robbie Taylor will hold the aces. As Robbie will have to play really well to hold his place. It would be a win/win situation for the club.

It really would be a good story if they actually both got on and led us to the finals this year The papers would not no what to say.

This is how I see the season playing out also. You could see the joy and Robbie face watching the boys do their thing on Saturday. He wants to be a part of this and the fact he’ll be behind the rest of them by the time he plays he will have to be damned good to fight his way into the team and stay there. He’ll be hungry which only benefits the squad as a whole.

• Banned

Repeating, since Taylor was big enough to publicly apologise to Farah, Farah now must give his best in return, and going by those trial games he did so. We seem on the right track just keep fingers crossed and we can all become buddies again.

• Some are so determined to make sure this crap stays a discussion point aren’t they. And this is after a win. Imagine after a loss.

Recent Topics