2016: Player you're most excited to watch

want to see moses, given his head and allowed to play whats in front of him. he can cut sides to sheds if given the green light.

@bp tiger:

want to see moses, given his head and allowed to play whats in front of him. he can cut sides to sheds if given the green light.

I reckon Moses has the ability to kick on and be a gun. I can see him progressing the same way Tedesco has.

Farah

I want him angry and his pride hurting. Tackling every thing in sight and earning that contract $$$$

Sue and Ava continue to improve and play bigger minutes and roles within team

A young centre force their way into the NRL to partner Simona.

Addo-Carr on the wing with speed.

See if JT can back up his incredible season in 2016

@Spartan117:

Farah

I want him angry and his pride hurting. Tackling every thing in sight and earning that contract $$$$

I just want to see him pass off the ground, as that would make the biggest difference to us in getting on the front foot.

Really looking forward to Brooks. Hope he kills it.

Teddy would be the easy option. But Joel Edwards for me - man it will be nice to see a defender regularly using his shoulder!

Hoping some new guys can come in and become good first graders. Griffin, McConnachie, Heleta, Seve, Addo-Carr, Parahi.

Ohh and the last guy we signed from rugby 7s won a premiership…unfortunately with st.george

I just want to see the forwards conatin a pack like the roosters or the the dogs have !

@Tigrr:

I just want to see the forwards conatin a pack like the roosters or the the dogs have !

We will just smash them.

Really hope I don’t see anyone say “Abo-Carr” again….

@Demps:

Really hope I don’t see anyone say “Abo-Carr” again….

Thinking was just a typo…well hoping…

Addo-Carr has pace and size….something we lack…

I’m excited to see our spine clicking.

Farah - playing his natural 80 mins and lifting the team
Moses - improving even further on his running game and linking with the backs
Brooks - going back to his ridiculous attacking plays and those sneaky little grubbers that are a beauty to watch
Teddy - being the crazy mofo that he is and leaving everyone in the dust

Nobody says that we don’t have potential. If everyone can click then we might surprise people

Moses for me - just moving on to prove that my faith was justified in talking him up over the past couple of years. Team will benefit immensely,
Would help if he can play his own game when he sees the chance, the forwards go forward and if he can get quick service from Farah in round one ( and whoever is there after that - he gets quick ball from Cherrington at least).

Looking forward to Rankin as well - should partner Simona for mine but don’t think it will happen if they are looking towards him as a backup in the halves (would have thought they had enough backup there in Drinkwater and Littlejohn). Exciting player, brains, speed, unselfish and has good hands. Don’t want to replace Kev but….

Kev- explosive speed and creating opportunities for our team to score points.

Farah- see how he gets on after the saga

Brooks- see if he can rise to the next level

Moses- see if he can answer the challenge set by the people of our club

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.