Halfbacks and five-eights

who should the tigers half back and five-eight be?
I reckon we should just keep Luke Brooks as our half back and Mitchell Moses as our Five-eight or we could have it the other way round.

Considering the club has announced that are building around Brooks and Moses, unless injury I cant see it any other way.

Marshall-King and Mapasone…

Can’t wait till Milky sees this…. hahaha.

Well, I think the answer is quite obvious so I’ll just see myself out…

leaves

Cooper Cronk & Johnathon Thurston… They are proven combination we should use!

We will see in 2016 whether Moses and Brooks show improved maturity and flair (and defence) against the big boys.

@Newtown:

We will see in 2016 whether Moses and Brooks show improved maturity and flair (and defence) against the big boys.

this may be so, but with reduction in interchange it may ell be the case that the big boys may struggle awith their own defence on the smaller,quicker players at the back end of games.
hopefully this will be the case

@Blackpearl:

@Newtown:

this may be so, but with reduction in interchange it may ell be the case that the big boys may struggle awith their own defence on the smaller,quicker players at the back end of games.
hopefully this will be the case

That would be another positive to look forward to WT’s 2016 season.

@Demps:

Can’t wait till Milky sees this…. hahaha.

Well, I think the answer is quite obvious so I’ll just see myself out…

leaves

Woods and Parahi, strength and power, If we push Woods abit more he might be able to play the 80.

Griffin and McConnachie

They are from Ipswich , they’ll handle it

Waste of time this
We have both position covered and they will play
Brooks / Mosses
If not we let them go ,why would you keep them

We will keep them , they will re sign , get use to it

Just like any topics titled “Harry buying this club” or to that effect, I am now putting a self imposed ban on myself opening any more topics started by swag tiger as well. I just cant put myself through this type of thing anymore.

Shouldn’t it be five-eighths?

@swag tiger:

who should the tigers half back and five-eight be?
I reckon we should just keep Luke Brooks as our half back and Mitchell Moses as our Five-eight or we could have it the other way round.

Answered your own thread. Injury is the only thing that will prevent Brooks and Moses playing in the halves together.

@LCA:

Shouldn’t it be five-eighths?

Yes.
Better than ten-sixteenths

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.