Rusty and Mrs Burghi...

RUSSELL CROWE AND JULIE BURGESS CONFIRMED AS AN ITEM
Russell’s ex Danielle Spencer is allegedly in ‘shock’ over their romance.
December 21, 2015, 12:03 pm

Russell Crowe and Julie Burgess were spotted getting cosy at an Ed Sheeran concert just weeks ago!

And now a source has told Woman’s Day magazine that Russell and Julie are officially dating.

‘It’s definitely on. The boys are really supportive of Julie and want her to be happy,’ said the insider.

The publication also claimed that Russell’s ex-wife Danielle Spencer is ‘shocked’ by their new relationship.

The Gladiator actor was reportedly spotted embracing Rabbitoh’s player Sam Burgess’ mother Julie at an Ed Sheeran concert in Sydney earlier this month.

According to the Daily Telegraph, witnesses saw the 51-year-old Oscar-winner and the mother-of-four “embrace and more” during the concert held at Allianz Stadium in Sydney.

Rusty, who has been single since separating from wife Danielle Spencer in 2012, has grown close to Burgess, the mother of Sam, George, Tom and Luke, who have all played for his team the South Sydney Rabbitohs.

https://au.entertainment.yahoo.com/a/30414287/russell-crowe-and-julie-burgess-confirmed-as-an-item/?cmp=yfb

This has been going on for ages, Rusty can deny all he likes, who knows what kind of money the Burgess boys are being paid outside of the cap

Classic, wish Roy & HG would come out of retirement and do an hour long special on this one.

@851:

This has been going on for ages, Rusty can deny all he likes, who knows what kind of money the Burgess boys are being paid outside of the cap

Yeah mate you’re right , I reckon he’s been tapping her from the get go !

@851:

i dont think monthly allowances from parents count in the salary cap.

Lol. The Rusty and Mrs Burghi, happy selfies add more fuel to the fire, 😆

@tig_prmz:

@851:

What about services to Mrs Burghi - how do you account for that in the cap?

Julie Burgess ‏@itsmejuliebe
Very disappointed that the media continue to print lies about my relationship status. Just not true.

Isn’t she a teacher at Scots College , and the rumours have been going round as long as Rusty has been divorced from Dani Spencer

Maybe someone should give her one of Rusty’s musical efforts with 30 odd foot of grunt

Saw them free in concert up here and they actually ran a story in the local rag with many complaining about his language and how bad they were

@diedpretty:

@tig_prmz:

@851:

What about services to Mrs Burghi - how do you account for that in the cap?

south sydney could only afford one ‘no.9’, that’s why they let isaac luke go.

i get the joke.

but they have Damien Cook and Cameron McInnes…
& Paul Carter (Hooker / Lock / Utility )

Why are articles from Woman’s Day ending up on a footy forum?

That magazine is voyeurism at it’s purest.

@Cultured Bogan:

Why are articles from Woman’s Day ending up on a footy forum?

That magazine is voyeurism at it’s purest.

Agree…but this ones a beauty! I’m not normally into soap operas, but this is Great for Rugby League. Sex, scandel, the Actor, the mum, the Sons , the ex Wife. Just brilliant. One day this could be a movie and Rusty could star in it.
Hopefully it plays out for years. Hopefully the Sons haven’t given Rusty their blessings and it all blows up big time.
I know, I know…these are real people and I shouldn’t be interested in their private lives…but there is a touch of Hollywood in the Burgi and Rusty.

The media will run with whatever they can. There’s an element in voyeurism in Rugby League media too, but the women’s rags are just vehicles of pure innuendo and privacy invasion.

Germs of the highest order. Sources (i.e. the editor made it up,) say…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.