Ben Hunt

Got put on report in the Grand Final, does anyone know if he even faced the Judicary? His tackle was at least a few games…

Its the Broncos……Unca Wayne would of pleaded poor and BH would of got off scot-free. Plus they would of got a couple extra primetime Friday night games as compensation for any inconvenience caused. The NRL is a joke of an organization.

He will cut out that one match in the WCS

@innsaneink:

I’ve never seen that before Ink ??

Where did you get that info ??

And it’s got me thinking 💡

Should we grade things based on who the actual player is ??

If its on say Ben Murdoch Masila for example or Johnathan Thurston should the players actual score be taken into it

Example BMM is worth 80 points JT is worth 300 points ??

@happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

If its on say Ben Murdoch Masila for example or Johnathan Thurston should the players actual score be taken into it

I assume you’re alluding to deliberating sending a player out to take the oppositions best player out of the game?

@happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

http://www.nrl.com/hunt-faces-two-week-ban-for-lifting-tackle/tabid/10874/newsid/90420/default.aspx

Each week if you go to nrl.com click on News then Judiciary tab the relevant charges points carry over gradings etc are listed…

As for your suggestion of points or gradings are determined by the player fouled…stop licking Cane Toads…

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

@innsaneink:

http://www.nrl.com/hunt-faces-two-week-ban-for-lifting-tackle/tabid/10874/newsid/90420/default.aspx

Each week if you go to nrl.com click on News then Judiciary tab the relevant charges points carry over gradings etc are listed…

As for your suggestion of points or gradings are determined by the player fouled…stop licking Cane Toads…

Haven’t seen a cane toad for yonks

All over the border now I’m guessing :righton:

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.