Happy Christmas and New Year to all Forum Members

Happy Christmas and New Year to all Forum Members. From a football point of view may 2016 will be a peaceful and happy year even if Wests Tigers don’t win the premiership.

@Newtown:

Happy Christmas and New Year to all Forum Members. From a football point of view may 2016 will be a peaceful and happy year even if Wests Tigers don’t win the premiership.

X2 :sign:

MERRY XMAS to you and your family Newtown, and all the other Forum Members too.
HAPPY HOLIDAYS 😃 and a safe and prosperous 2016!

Merry Christmas & Happy New years guys :slight_smile: after working an overnight shift at Rebel… I can’t wait to relax & spend Christmas day with the family !

Merry Xmas and a happy new year to all.
One thing guys, just remember, when your kids or loved ones give you a pressy on Xmas morning, whether you like it or not just give them a cuddle and tell them that’s exactly what you wanted. Don’t whinge and carry on like you’s do on here here. I know it will be hard but remember they do care about you and are trying to show you that they do love you.
Merry Xmas !

Merry Xmas to all on the Forum and a safe ,happy and very prosperous New Year

Make the “dash” count in 2016

Merry xmas everyone

Whats the dash hap??

@innsaneink:

Merry xmas everyone

Whats the dash hap??

Its a poem Ink

Its all about the dash

The dash is the thing between our date of birth and our time to meet our maker , making your life count

I read it recently at my Grandfather’s funeral

Question for you now , do you get many six packs left out these days for working Xmas Day ??

My Dads Grandfather would always leave a six pack out for the Garbologist for Xmas Day

Merry Xmas to all and sundry !

have a safe and happy festive season to you all.
for a couple hours on christmas day, just let the inner child in all of us, run free.
far better to be remembered as a fun person who enjoys christmas, then a grumpy scrooge.

And from the tiger_one clan to all others, a Merry Christmas and Happy New Year.

And especially to Robbie and JT and all that were involved in their peace and goodwill of recent days - now that is the true message of the season!

Merry Christmas to all forum members and I hope everyone has a safe and happy new year too. Hopefully the Tigers give everyone plenty to cheer about next year.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.