Top squad and player profiles updated

Marshall King still listed in NYC

Still being edited guys, not finalised yet.

@happy tiger:

Feels like he’s been in NYC every yr since it began.

@GNR4LIFE:

@happy tiger:

Feels like he’s been in NYC every yr since it began.

Because it was first Jordan and now Jeremy.

Jeremy is still with us in 2016, he will join the part time squad, not sure if he will crack the NSW Cup side though with out Rankin, Littlejohn, Drinkwater, Hunt etc

Seve & Peni look like they have seriously bulked up!

Jesse Parahi listed as a second rower / lock.

Moses looking a little bit bigger.

Rankin listed as Utility, Fullback, Five-eighth…. interesting.

Tyler Cassal & Josh Aloiai defo seem like they’re ones to watch 2016… debuts for both imo.

Brooks looks a tonne bigger - 89kg

Moses looks a touch bigger but still 80kg, bit disappointing. wanted him to be a few kgs heavy. Maybe 83-84kg to help out in defence and breaking tackles.

Rowdy is a few kilos heavier this year. 100kg, should be a nice addition in the backrow.

Seve at 89kg, midway through the season i wouldnt mind seeing him get a couple games at centre through injury/reshuffling (fingers crossed). give him a taste

Sironen 104kg, pretty sure thats heavier than last year.

Liolevave at 112kg, whatta monster!! Probably will need some solid time in NSW Cup first though. I’m liking Mcchonachie, Parahi and Joel Edwards for some good 2nd row depth though. Didnt realise they were all 2nd rowers, that’s good as we were quite light there. And probably still are a bit

Cherrington 84kg, a touch on the small side. Doubt he’s ready for 50min+ in NRL yet, NSW Cup to start and off the bench as needed for injury/origin

Really hope we don’t sign Copley, it would only hold back the youngsters.

We have Seve, Haleta, JAC and Peni all fighting for that one spot on the wing, Simona, Nofa and Naiqama have the rest locked down and tbh I think Naiqamas contract will be his last with us, can see a club like storm wanting him.

Hey Milkster,how do you reckon Parahi will adapt to NRL!! They reckon he has a heap of ability and he could be the surprise packet of the recruits??? Any thoughts mate…

@TrueTiger:

Hey Milkster,how do you reckon Parahi will adapt to NRL!! They reckon he has a heap of ability and he could be the surprise packet of the recruits??? Any thoughts mate…

Never seen him play, i read an article saying he is really pushing for that number 13. Really hope he kills it.

@Milky:

@TrueTiger:

Never seen him play, i read an article saying he is really pushing for that number 13. Really hope he kills it.

Cheers mate…

Really hope Parahi turns out to be a success story.

@Demps:

Really hope Parahi turns out to be a success story.

X2

Saw him play in the Union. Can really stand in multiple tackles and get the ball away. I think that he will go ok. His positional play might need some work but he has some talent.

Parahi reminds me at times of the great Ray Price having a similar “busy” style of play. If he turns out to be even half as good, we will have struck gold

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.