Best Post of 2015

Nominations for your favourite post of 2015.
For mine it was Big Sirro, possibly after a couple of Shandies given the time of the post. Also TT’s insightful posts were up there.

@king sirro:

My honest prediction

Taylors contract will be extended another year by round 13 with the Tigers sitting in the middle of the top 8 and showing nothing but positive signs moving forward. This will happen around the same time Robbie secures a deal elsewhere, either within the NRL or Super League.

Taylor will take a similar approach to last year but slightly less regimented, allowing freedom to Moses and Brooks.

Sue and Woods is downright the perfect front row combination. Woods the massive body with great go forward and workrate. Sue the Ruben Wiki type hard nut who does everything in a scary way for the opposition. Will be the best front row in the NRL.

Lawrence on the left edge won’t just be a rock, he will be origin like. Siro will continue to improve getting close to realising his potential. He will be dangerous on the right edge but will surprise a few with how well he goes when he gets switched to lock mid game. People will be saying he’s a combination of Boyd Corner and Aiden Guerra, but better.

Edwards the guy that opposition just hate.

I’m telling u our pack can be anything. Every player will hate playing against Sue, Lawrence and Edwards, while Siro and Woods provide the balance with their obvious class and size.

The class youngsters will just roll off the back of the work done by our pack.

Awesome assessment , I know it was written with only 2 hours before 2015 finished but this post has to be up there for post of 2015.

I saw that one last night and thought great post.

He followed it up with this one:-

@king sirro:

Moses and Tedesco will fight out the dally m

I think both posts are pretty good.

Recent posts are obviously fresh in the memory, but regardless, the irony of Col starting the Hayne sighting thread and referring to Facebook would still be up there in my memory.

@Tigerdon:

For mine it was Big Sirro, possibly after a couple of Shandies given the time of the post. Also TT’s insightful posts were up there.

@king sirro:

My honest prediction

Taylors contract will be extended another year by round 13 with the Tigers sitting in the middle of the top 8 and showing nothing but positive signs moving forward. This will happen around the same time Robbie secures a deal elsewhere, either within the NRL or Super League.

Taylor will take a similar approach to last year but slightly less regimented, allowing freedom to Moses and Brooks.

Sue and Woods is downright the perfect front row combination. Woods the massive body with great go forward and workrate. Sue the Ruben Wiki type hard nut who does everything in a scary way for the opposition. Will be the best front row in the NRL.

Lawrence on the left edge won’t just be a rock, he will be origin like. Siro will continue to improve getting close to realising his potential. He will be dangerous on the right edge but will surprise a few with how well he goes when he gets switched to lock mid game. People will be saying he’s a combination of Boyd Corner and Aiden Guerra, but better.

I’m telling u our pack can be anything. Every player will hate playing against Sue, Lawrence and Edwards, while Siro and Woods provide the balance with their obvious class and size.

Awesome assessment , I know it was written with only 2 hours before 2015 finished but this post has to be up there for post of 2015.

haha no surprise that you are spot on, I did have a few under my belt when I wrote that lol

I’d like to think Sirro’s extremely optimistic predictions will be proven correct but there is a strong chance that for every prediction he has written the opposite will be true.

Top post, Nice to read something so positive for a change. We have a very different team from 2015. Who knows how good they might turn out to be.

@stryker:

I’d like to think Sirro’s extremely optimistic predictions will be proven correct but there is a strong chance that for every prediction he has written the opposite will be true.

I actually agree with that. 2016 is very unpredictable. Anything could happen.

Although one thing I’m very confident in is that Sue Lawrence and Moses will all have big years.

@Tigerdon:

@king sirro:

My honest prediction

@happy tiger:

Maybe I’m a bit weird

@Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Maybe I’m a bit weird

Best post of 2015 !

Anyhing posted from Tiger Torch, also the bloke that called the Naiqama signing weeks before, it might have been TT also?

Swag Tiger’s catalogue of posts deserve a mention.

Might not be the best…. But this dialogue gave me one hell of a laugh…

Haha would love to know what your occupation is

Carpenter. Yours? News limited journalist?

Poor bloke, i have actually got a scholarship from UNSW to study Law and Business.

Lets keep in touch, might need a few labourers to clean up my office.

Wow, I didn’t see those posts but a qualified tradie (I am assuming) against a student on a scholarship, methinks the Scholar in training may need to be the labourer in the future

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.