Date of Birth:11-11-1995
Height:185cm
Weight:110kg
Position:Prop, Second Row
Rep. Honours:Junior Kiwis (2014)
Junior Clubs:Glenora Bears
FG Debut:Yet to play NRL

welcome to the club big boy

looks like he plays very hard and wants to get the ball in his hands.

Always like to see a highlight reel that includes plenty of defence. He looks very willing

Good luck Josh, and I notice you were born on remembrance day, lets hope you give us fans something to remember in the years to come

@supercoach:

Always like to see a highlight reel that includes plenty of defence. He looks very willing

just what we need.

Would appear likely to make his Wests Tigers first grade debut sometime during 2016. Can play prop/second row and a much better player than Matt Lodge.

@Newtown:

Would appear likely to make his Wests Tigers first grade debut sometime during 2016. Can play prop/second row and a much better player than Matt Lodge.

Matt Who? 😆

Mates a mad parra fan - fairly knowledgeable thru all grades and was filthy they let him go. Better 2nd rower I believe…
Stuck behind watbro, tepai, scott, Manu etc. there… Better than a few of our second rowers, much better

Liking what I’m hearing.
A mate of Cherrington & Peni’s too.

I like him, Ive only ever seen him play Second row.

Id reckon he will come into calculations in the back half of the year.

Probably competing with Liovale for the next in line bench spot.

I was happy with this signing.

Looks to have decent foot speed with his size, which is promising.

And his defence looks solid.

Remember those highlights are for nyc, so it’s very different to playing with the big boys. Lodge was a bit younger and had already played 20 odd first grade games, and this guys hardly been sighted - bit of a stretch to compare the two favourably in his way, especailly when Lodge has totally dominated lower grades in comparison.

Of course Lodge has a brain the size of a pea which was his downfall. Brains can certainly make up for a bit of talent though.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.