Happy Tiger NRL Fantasy League Comp 2016

• Just getting in early , but as soon as the comp becomes available on NRL .com I will be setting up a head to head comp which will require a maximum of 16 players

So anyone wanting to join just let me know asap please

I think everyone enjoyed themselves last season

Its pretty easy to set up if this is your first time and I’m sure other players are willing to help you set up and give you some tips

I reckon it took me about 8 weeks to work out how to be competitive when I first started and I still managed to make the finals in that year

If I can do it anyone can 😆

If we happen to get 32 we can have two comps

Hey Geo I reckon we might need a banter page and make it a sticky also please

Cheers Happy

PS I’ll be off the grid until late tomorrow afternoon so if you have any questions just PM me and I will get back to you Sunday evening :sign:

• Happy Tiger
    Happy Junior

• sounds like fun!

from memory i took it out last year right? doubt ill be going back to back, got very lucky with trades and buys. e.g. trading out johnson the week he tore up his leg

• I’m in.

Is Happy Jr allowed to pick his own players this year? Or will Happy Senior dud him again?

• sounds good ill try again

• @happy tiger:

Just getting in early , but as soon as the comp becomes available on NRL .com I will be setting up a head to head comp which will require a maximum of 16 players

So anyone wanting to join just let me know asap please

I think everyone enjoyed themselves last season

Its pretty easy to set up if this is your first time and I’m sure other players are willing to help you set up and give you some tips

I reckon it took me about 8 weeks to work out how to be competitive when I first started and I still managed to make the finals in that year

If I can do it anyone can 😆

If we happen to get 32 we can have two comps

Hey Geo I reckon we might need a banter page and make it a sticky also please

Cheers Happy

PS I’ll be off the grid until late tomorrow afternoon so if you have any questions just PM me and I will get back to you Sunday evening :sign:

I am keen Happy.

• ForumSupporter

Bleed Black White & Gold shall return…

• tiger_one would love to join the fun.

and

Mrs tiger_one as well if that’s OK.

• I’m in

• I’m a fantasy league virgin but I’ll have a crack.

• @Shaggytiger:

I’m a fantasy league virgin but I’ll have a crack.

Anyway we can help you out Shaggy just send a PM

Don’t know if I’m much help but Geo ,FT, pHyr3 Mr and Mrs tiger_1 could help 😆

Your in

I will update the list a bit later just got back from a couple of days working away

Cheers Happy

The more the merrier as I said the initial goal is 16 but if we can get 32 that would be better

• i am in stanmore stags

• @Sabre:

I’m in.

Is Happy Jr allowed to pick his own players this year? Or will Happy Senior dud him again?

Your obviously up for another wooden spoon Sabre 😆

• I’m in thanks

• Just remember when it is finally opens to let me know who you actually are (as in your teams names ) OK

Recent Topics