Tigers stickers

what tigers sticker should i get for my car as i am hoping to get my L’s by the end of the school holidays. :sign: 😃 😛 😆 :roll

Is there much choice?

@swag tiger:

what tigers sticker should i get for my car as i am hoping to get my L’s by the end of the school holidays. :sign: 😃 😛 😆 :roll

Unite.committee.achieve….that’s the sticker I have on my ute mate… There could be more available at gearzone at MacArthur Square,not real sure though…cheers…

no idea
i am just getting a little mitsubishi

Definately should …become a Member you get a car sticker but be warned much like our last few seasons they look great Rounds 1-4 , 5-8 begin to fray around the edges 9-16 they spilt up the middle…17-26 they are non-existent…you can’t see em anymore…

@Geo.:

Definately should …become a Member you get a car sticker but be warned much like our last few seasons they look great Rounds 1-4 , 5-8 begin to fray around the edges 9-16 they spilt up the middle…17-26 they are non-existent…you can’t see em anymore…

Sounds like my ex!

@Geo.:

I am getting a membership tomorrow.

@sheer64:

@Geo.:

Sounds like my ex!

Hey sheer old mate…we must have the same ex hahaha…

Got one of the tigers emblem ones on my Xmas trip to the Goldy at the NRL shop in Ashmore. $15 for a sticker - maybe I’m getting old but seemed pretty steep.

@swag tiger:

Swag the place I got some bean bags for my boy room for Xmas sells actual the family stickers but in Wests Tigers form

They looked pretty cool

Best & Less used to sell WTs stickers…unsure if they still do

I’ll bump the bean bag thread Swag , Geo recommended the place

Its a pool table supplies place up at Ballina

They were really helpful and the stuff arrived within 2 days (no freight cost either )

@swag tiger:

Stickers are lame , get Wests Tigers number plates mate !
The cops will either pick on you or sympathise with you 😆

@happy tiger:

I’ll bump the bean bag thread Swag , Geo recommended the place

Its a pool table supplies place up at Ballina

They were really helpful and the stuff arrived within 2 days (no freight cost either )

The website does not work.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.