Phil moss steps down

Didn’t last long!!

Wonder if he is the scapegoat for the Farah debacle?

Obviously something has happened.

More on that, moss was interim CEO until pascoe was appointed.

So he has been appointed, promoted temporarily and then not gone back to his original job. Hopefully just picked up a full time CEO gig.

Edited: for splellling

The statement was very vague, probably the shortest statement ever released by any sporting organisation ever.

My tip is that he didn’t like the ceo’s involvement in Moss’s portfolio so the story goes

@Bob:

Wonder if he is the scapegoat for the Farah debacle?

Was thinking the same. He would have had final call on the decision (being Football GM), as well as being acting CEO.
Regardless of your thoughts on letting Farah go, the whole affair was handled miserably.

Was a very short statement, leads me to believe there was a hand on his back to guide him out the door.

Wonder if he will be replaced or if the position won’t exist anymore

what position did he play?…will we miss him?

Thought I’d read a while back that Moss and our new CEO-who both came to us from the Panthers-didn’t get on. Maybe a clash of egos!

More controversy heading our way perhaps.

What a joke.
And here was me just today reconsidering not renewing my membership
We are a shambles

Frothfield will be beside himself. To him, we are the gift that just keeps giving!

@Sabre:

Wonder if he will be replaced or if the position won’t exist anymore

Yes, odd there was not much fanfare re his achievements or for having been interim CEO, nor any mention of process to seek replacements being underway.

This is a funny one isn’t it.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.