2016 Pre-Season Party

Make sure you save the date — Saturday, January 30 — and join Wests Tigers NRL squad at ANZ Stadium for the Club’s 2016 Members and Fan Pre-Season Party!

For the first time, the event will be held at ANZ Stadium (Sydney Olympic Park) from 11:00am to 2:00pm, with opportunities to meet the players and friendly activities for all!

Money-can’t-buy experiences already lined up for all fans and Members on the day include:

• Access to sheds, warm-up room, tunnel area, Coaches box and press conference room

• Junior clinic and jumping inflatables for kids of all ages

• Opportunities to meet the players and autographs

• Giveaways… with much more information to come!

Entry to the event is free of charge for all Members and fans. Wests Tigers Members will be asked to show their Membership cards or proof of purchase at the gate.

Fans who are not Members must register their details in the survey below.

For any further questions about the event or registration, please call Wests Tigers Membership team on (02) 8741 3300 during business hours or tweet @WTMembership.

http://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/01/14/save_the_date_2016_p.html

God, I love jumping an inflatable. Oh…but I’m not a kid. Damn. Discrimination!

Bugger would love to have gone but it’s still cricket season so Saturday afternoons are out

Save the Date: 2016 Pre-Season Party
Wests Tigers Membership (Twitter: @WTMembership)
Thu 14th January, 02:43PM

Make sure you save the date — Saturday, January 30 — and join Wests Tigers NRL squad at ANZ Stadium for the Club’s 2016 Members and Fan Pre-Season Party!

For the first time, the event will be held at ANZ Stadium (Sydney Olympic Park) from 11:00am to 2:00pm, with opportunities to meet the players and friendly activities for all!

2016 Memberships are on sale! Click here to sign up and show your support this year!

Money-can’t-buy experiences already lined up for all fans and Members on the day include:

• Access to sheds, warm-up room, tunnel area, Coaches box and press conference room

• Junior clinic and jumping inflatables for kids of all ages

• Opportunities to meet the players and autographs

• Giveaways… with much more information to come!

Entry to the event is free of charge for all Members and fans. Wests Tigers Members will be asked to show their Membership cards or proof of purchase at the gate.

Fans who are not Members must register their details in the survey below. For any further questions about the event or registration, please call Wests Tigers Membership team on (02) 8741 3300 during business hours or tweet @WTMembership.

Sounds good… Got to see a little bit behind the scenes at last year’s members event… A chance to see some more

@innsaneink:

Sounds good… Got to see a little bit behind the scenes at last year’s members event… A chance to see some more

You had better decide whether to renew or do the survey :slight_smile:

Never been to any of these events, but might take the young fella along to this one. I did a bit of work at the stadium a decade or so ago and it is huge down below the public areas.

I did the “survey”… It’s nothing more than name, email and how many attending.
Might hear from WTs now they have an email addy…though to be honest they don’t seem too bothered in chasing up non renewed members

I’m going to go…just to see what is going on …I might be extatic or disappointed ,who cares, I might give everyone a serve and get thrown out,but at least they will know TT was there…hahaha…

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.