Watson Heleta and Marion Seve

Watson Heleta is destained to make his debut with the tigers this season. Last year in the U20’s comp he scored 29 tries from 33 games and at one point had 21 tries from 21 games before he was Injured. But do not worry he has recovered and is in contention for the centre position and has Marion Seve going for the position as well. I will definitely keep an eye on him if he gets a centre and I will also keep an eye on Marion seve as well. I believe that Lawence’s days at centre are numbered and it is time for Watson Heleta or Marion seve to have a crack.

Warson played 33 games and scored 29 tries and was injured last year…what an achievement…he certainly is destained…

@Geo.:

Warson played 33 games and scored 29 tries and was injured last year…what an achievement…he certainly is destained…

That is what the Daily Telegraph said in the article.

@swag tiger:

@Geo.:

That is what the Daily Telegraph said in the article.

:roll

Also, DT isnt exactly up to date with current affairs at the Tigers if they’re still counting Lawrence as a centre. More garbage from a garbage paper.

Re. Seve & Heleta, let’s hope they hit their straps this year. Nothing like a bit of competition for spots.

Yep, we could see change as early as Round 3 if Kev and Simona aren’t performing.
Chee Kam, Seve, Heleta, Peni, Rankin are all in contention

I also hope that they are ready to show their true wares Swag, and that you soon work out that anything to do with Murdoch (News LTD) should be taken with a truck load of salt.

Lawrence’s days at centre aren’t numbered they’re over.

I’m sure he’s relieved to be de-stained

@innsaneink:

Imagine being destained for greatness

Seems so easy , doesn’t it ??

I wonder if Dan Stains was involved.

I’ve seen a lot worse spelling than that on this forum. Spell checker is everybody’s friend.

Wow 33 games in a season

We must have made it all the way to a second grand final replay

@innsaneink:

The DT journalist should have been detained for publishing a false statement.

Good to hear our young players are training hard, however, I would be surprised of they are better RC option than Naiqma. As we know, u20’s is a different game, IMHO MIlone (before injury) was better center than either Seve or Haleta :slight_smile:
People who see Lawrence as center didn’t watch NRL for the last 3-4 years 😦

I think people need to watch the lower grade games more, heres may take on haleta and seve.

haleta, lacks real pace, but is a better defender than seve. think he will end up in the backrow.
seve, has good pace but he is a lazy defender and gets caught out a lot in defence, this is why they put him on the wing last year.
I dont think either will make it in the NRL , i would love to be wrong but thats my take.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.