Dane Nielsen

Dane Nielson is looking to restart his NRL career in Australia. Could he be a good signing for us as he can play Centre or Wing and has plenty of experience?

Played a few games for QLD a few years ago and has gone missing since leaving the Storm. Not the first player to have that happen but at age 30 and the tigers rebuilding i think he would be a waste of money. I see him in the same mold as Shane Elford, good defensively and would bring some experience to the backs but after having let Patty go last year I don’t want another slow outside back getting playing time.

Definitely not.
Don’t need him at all.

@Sabre:

Definitely not.
Don’t need him at all.

I agree, not for wests-tigers, must be something going on behind the scenes.

wests-tigers need stability, not more disruptions.

No where would this be a good signing for anyone….

He is the Queensland version of Phil Duke…

First thing i hoped for before opening this thread is please be a swag tiger thread and not have any legitimacy.

Thank god.

Pass pass pass

Think we have enough centres.

Don’t think he is any better than Kev and Rankin really.

Time to stop spend cap money on second rate players that are over the hill.

@Milky:

First thing i hoped for before opening this thread is please be a swag tiger thread and not have any legitimacy.

Thank god.

Pass pass pass

You feeling threatened mate? In my eyes he has a long way to go to take your mantle.

You can rest assured, that it will take an eon for Swag to get anywhere near the sheer volume of nonsense team lists, and mind numbing player movement advices you have spewed onto the forum in your tenure. You have the #1 spot on lock, Don Bradman like… Milkman, then daylight…

No thanks… Wouldnt add anything to the fact we dont have any NRL Centres.

He blows dog, no thanks.

@Milky:

Thank god.

Pass pass pass

Sounds like one of your threads then.

@Harvey:

He blows dog, no thanks.

That’s Joel Monaghan

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.