RLW rated our recruitment and we are a ....

• We were rated the worst with an F

Next worst was Newcastle with a D-

Brisbane A
    Bulldogs C
    Canberra C
    Cowboys B+
    Titans C
    Manly A
    Melbourne B-
    Knights D-
    Parramatta A
    Penrith C
    Cronulla B
    Souths B-
    Saints B-
    Roosters C+
    Warriors A+
    Tigers F

Hoping the F stands for Finals 🙏

Thoughts ??

• ForumSupporter

Don’t worry when they announce Joel Reddy we’ll be an A with a bullet…

• I’m surprised the Panthers are a C. I’d have given them a solid B+

It’s to be expected that no one rates us but us. Just roll with the punches.

• And we were rated as Premiership Favourites when we signed Adam Blair.

We all know how that turned out….

• I don’t think we’ve recruited that badly…
    We’ve bought players in the areas we most needed to.
    And the players we’ve bought show promise.

• At least we have bought some promising new stock without having to break our CAP space. I think that whoever was responsible for compiling these rankings should be more concerned with how much many of the other clubs have in reality broken their CAP space in order buy very expensive new players for 2016. These clubs could well find themselves in the same position as Parramatta, i.e. the possibility of starting the season on minus 4 competition points.

• Banned

I reckon our recruitment has been good. These sort of stuff is meaningless as well. We just have to see how we go when the season starts.

• How did the Dogs get a C?

Gains: Brad Abbey, Graham Clark, Craig Garvey, Kerrod Holland, Will Hopoate
    Losses: Damien Cook, Herman Ese’ese, Trent Hodkinson, Antonio Kaufusi, Tim Lafai, Frank Pritchard, Corey Thompson

That deserves a Z. Especially getting rid of Lafai for Hopoate.

• Melbourne B- ???
    Cheyse Blair (Manly Sea Eagles, 2016), Jeremy Hawkins (Canberra Raiders, 2017), Mark Nicholls (Canberra Raiders, 2016), Matt White (Gold Coast Titans, 2016)

I would take our F recruits over Storm’s B- any day :slight_smile:

• Dont Stress… We would get a ‘Z’ for Retention.

The Idiots are running the Asylum!!!

• I don’t think a lot of research went into those Grades. We don’t have any stars on are list so RLW chucked an F on us.

• @InBenjiWeTrust:

Melbourne B- ???
    Cheyse Blair (Manly Sea Eagles, 2016), Jeremy Hawkins (Canberra Raiders, 2017), Mark Nicholls (Canberra Raiders, 2016), Matt White (Gold Coast Titans, 2016)

With the record the Storm have of signing average players who turn out to be world beaters i’d say they get cut a lot of slack.

• @GNR4LIFE:

@InBenjiWeTrust:

Melbourne B- ???

With the record the Storm have of signing average players who turn out to be world beaters i’d say they get cut a lot of slack.

But this is supposedly a gauge on recruitment… Not development.
    Load of crap I f you ask me

• @Sabre:

I don’t think we’ve recruited that badly…
    We’ve bought players in the areas we most needed to.
    And the players we’ve bought show promise.

Sabre,we finally have " DEPTH", we have needed this for awhile…as for F …rlw. Equals…F…wits…just my opinion…

• I’d have said more like:

Manly (A+)
    Warriors (A+)
    Parramatta (A)
    Cronulla (A-)
    Penrith (B+)
    Brisbane (B) (including the signing of Tevita Pangai Jnr even though that’s for 2017)
    Canberra (B-)
    Saints (B-)
    Tigers (C+)
    Titans (C+)
    Souths ©
    Roosters ©
    Knights (C-)
    Bulldogs (D)
    Melbourne (D)
    Cowboys (D)

I don’t know that I could give the Tigers signings much higher than a C+ at this stage given only one (Grant) is guaranteed a spot in the 17, but there is a lot of potential there and if some of it is realised then C+ might become A in hindsight.

Recent Topics