Happy birthday Robbie

Happy 32nd birthday to Robbie Farah. Let’s hope he has a big season and helps the Tigers make the 8.

Happy Birthday Robbie

West Ham gonna kick your Liverpool’s scousers butts in the FA Cup (for the third time this season )

Have a great day and for the WT’s sake have a even better season

Happy Birthday Robbie.
Please don’t derail our season if things don’t go your way. It’s a team game mate. Take up tennis if you want everything to revolve around you.
Enjoy your special day. kthxbye.

Happy Birthday to one of our best ever players.

The Age of Aquarius, Aquarius,
Harmony and understanding,
Sympathy and trust abounding,
No more falsehoods or derisions etc.etc….
Happy B/Day Robbie, hope you and the team have a drama free and an Awesome 2016 season :sign:

HB Rob - have a great year and just focus on the footy.

Another yr closer to retirement. That’s worth celebrating.

Happy birthday to a club legend and life member.
I feel sorry for those hijacking a happy birthday thread to spit out their bile.
What a sad life some must lead.
Happy’s not one of his biggest supporters but at least has the class to comment appropriately on a 'birthday ’ thread.

@cktiger:

I feel sorry for those hijacking a happy birthday thread to spit out their bile.
Happy’s not one of his biggest supporters but at least has the class to comment appropriately on a 'birthday ’ thread.

Unless that birthday thread was there to goad the haters….

anyway, Im a Farah fan always will be. Want him to play some stronger footy this year for us.

@cktiger:

😒

@cktiger:

yep there are plenty of other threads to do that

have a good birthday wobbie

Happy birthday champ

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.