Anyone go to WT meeting??

Here is the rundown of events.

Financially looking good. Can have a real go at the player market for 2016 so I would expect some big fish!

Fitness of players far better than last year.

New guys fitting in well…but the QLD boys a little off the pace. Sounds like they will be playing reserve grade!

Joel Edwards injured but looks good for round one!

Cheers for your input mate!

Interesting about the QLD Cup lads….
Anyone suprised?

I heard Griffin has a huge motor >
but Billy Mac is struggling.

It wasnt just fitness but skillwork as well.

very interesting, thanks!!

Good work ghost. Who from our club attended? Is it coaching staff,players etc or just management?

Which annual meeting? My WT annual meeting is usually on the hill at Leichhardt w some mates and a tinnie in each hand

I was there today and what i can tell from the meeting is:

1. Joel Edwards might not make first grade as fast as we thought he would. Taylor hinted towards his fitness not being up to standard.
  2. Hunt will most likely get the wing spot, spoke really highly of him.
  3. Chee Kam might see NSW cup for the first few rounds
  4. When Ballin comes back from injury, it’s a possibility he might play as a ball playing lock (i spoke to him afterwards).
  5. I think Aloiai will push for a bench spot for round 1.

All in all, it was such a positive meeting and I’m really excited for 2016 after going :slight_smile:

@Fade To Black:

Good work ghost. Who from our club attended? Is it coaching staff,players etc or just management?

Go,Pascoe and Taylor.

It sounded promisiing!

Thanks mate. Although with those 3 there I would’ve been surprised if it sounded anything but promising….they are our spin doctors after all.

Thanks guys. Sounds promising money wise.

I wouldnt call Taylor a spin doctor…he is a fairly straight shooter as he was when he spoke today!

@ghost:

Here is the rundown of events.

Financially looking good. Can have a real go at the player market for 2016 so I would expect some big fish!

Fitness of players far better than last year.

New guys fitting in well…but the QLD boys a little off the pace. Sounds like they will be playing reserve grade!

Joel Edwards injured but looks good for round one!

Dam I was looking forward to seeing Joel Edwards and the QLD boys play round 1. But on the up side I believe Josh should Aloaia should get a first grade debut this year.

Can’t be promising if Ballin is going to play lock.

@TigerCam:

I was there today and what i can tell from the meeting is:

1. Joel Edwards might not make first grade as fast as we thought he would. Taylor hinted towards his fitness not being up to standard.
  2. Hunt will most likely get the wing spot, spoke really highly of him.
  3. Chee Kam might see NSW cup for the first few rounds
  4. When Ballin comes back from injury, it’s a possibility he might play as a ball playing lock (i spoke to him afterwards).
  5. I think Aloiai will push for a bench spot for round 1.

All in all, it was such a positive meeting and I’m really excited for 2016 after going :slight_smile:

Thanks Cam, was there any news on Seve and his future?

What meeting was this ? How did one get invited to the meeting ? Why is Wests Tigers having an annual meeting when it’s a joint venture

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.