Thought I’d try this out if anyone is interested.
1. Each round of the NRL season users nominate a player from any of the games to score a try.
2. In weeks when there is a State of Origin match users nominate a player to score in Origin in addition to their player in the NRL round (i.e 2 players).
3. Points are awarded for correct guesses. Forwards will be worth double the points of backs.
4. The user with the most points at the end of the season will be the winner.
5. Competition includes finals matches
6. Selections must be in before kickoff of each round.
7. If your chosen player pulls out injured before the match you will be given the starting halfback from the team your chosen player was from.
For Backs (players 1-7)
If the player does score a try the user will be awarded 1 point. If the player scores multiple tries the user will be awarded 2 points.
For Forwards and Bench (players 8-17)
If the player does score a try the user will be awarded 2 points. If the player scores multiple tries the user will be awarded 4 points.