❗ why was Seve released?

cause he was no good?

@tigerap:

@ferret:

❗ why was Seve released?

cause he was no good?

That wasn’t the reason.

No Good?

Why was he one of the very few outside of the broncos team to be picked for the under 20s Maroons team? I’m pretty livid to be honest.

Just read the article in the Courier Mail and it states ‘A breakdown between Seve and Tigers coach Jason Taylor helped deliver the 20-year-old to Red Hill.’ JT strikes again.

@Tiger Tim:

Just read the article in the Courier Mail and it states ‘A breakdown between Seve and Tigers coach Jason Taylor helped deliver the 20-year-old to Red Hill.’ JT strikes again.

Could you please elaborate on what the breakdown was ,the JT strikes again seems a bit over the top and just more of put the boot in! A bit more information on what the issue was would be appreciated .

so does that mean every time someone falls with JT they’re gone?

@Tiger Tim:

The breakdown I believe was being he was told he would be starting the year in Ron Massey Cup as he wasn’t training well enough to make NSW Cup side over other players who have trained better. Seve didn’t appreciate this.

I have to say I’m 100% behind JT if that is what happened as players especially kids need to know they aren’t guaranteed anything plus looking at our squad and improved depth its not that big a surprise as he didn’t exactly take the under 20s by storm

Maybe he was home sick. He would not be the first player who left a club to be closer to family.

@Snake:

@Tiger Tim:

Could you please elaborate on what the breakdown was ,the JT strikes again seems a bit over the top and just more of put the boot in! A bit more information on what the issue was would be appreciated .

I’m not sure what the breakdown was, just stating what the Courier Mail printed. I don’t rate JT and never have but he is the coach and picks his players. By doing this he will have to own this year if the team underperforms as he has the team he wants. Sure i understand he is restricted by the salary cap but he has signed players and let players go for this year so it is his squad. For me he has weakened a position we were already light on.

@Boonboon2:

@Tiger Tim:

The breakdown I believe was being he was told he would be starting the year in Ron Massey Cup as he wasn’t training well enough to make NSW Cup side over other players who have trained better. Seve didn’t appreciate this.

I have to say I’m 100% behind JT if that is what happened as players especially kids need to know they aren’t guaranteed anything plus looking at our squad and improved depth its not that big a surprise as he didn’t exactly take the under 20s by storm

Thanks for that …I thought this could of been the problem ,good luck to him up at the Broncos doubt it will be any easier up there as there are more looking at limited spots on offer…some just can not do there time.

@Boonboon2:

@Tiger Tim:

And that’s exactly what I heard BoonBoon

Unfortunately, it looks like he is not the next Nofoaluma, Simona, Koroibete …
Anyhow, good luck to him.

@Tiger Tim:

Seve is a fine prospect and no doubt will blossom under Bennett’s coaching. The cause of Seve’s departure is at odds with the very structured and disciplined training regime at Keebra Park under Greg Lenton. Taupau, Seve and perhaps Peni?

@Boonboon2:

@Tiger Tim:

Thats how the story goes.

It’s been spoken about in the Watson Heleta and Marion Seve thread.
Do your research.

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.