Who will make their debut this year

Who do you think is most likely to make a first grade debut for the tigers. I reckon the two front runners will be Josh Addo-carr, Dallas Graham,Josh Aloaia Jesse Parahi or maybe (this is a maybe) JJ Felise. who do you guys reckon will make their FG debut this year. We have a lot of U20,s or NSW cup players looking to make their debut this year.

@swag tiger:

Who do you think is most likely to make a first grade debut for the tigers. I reckon the two front runners will be Josh Addo-carr, Dallas Graham,Josh Aloaia Jesse Parahi or maybe (this is a maybe) JJ Felise. who do you guys reckon will make their FG debut this year. We have a lot of U20,s or NSW cup players looking to make their debut this year.

Swag, who are two front runners you are referring to? You have mentioned five players.

@Newtown:

@swag tiger:

Swag, who are two front runners you are referring to? You have mentioned five players.

Josh Aloaia and Josh Addo-Carr

Tim Grant and Matt Balin 😛

@swag tiger:

@Newtown:

@swag tiger:

I think you’re on a winner.

@swag tiger:

@Newtown:

@swag tiger:

Agree with these two players. Just slow down and take a breath when you type dude. You don’t need to blurt everything out in 5 seconds.

If we’re talking those who’ve never played NRL before I reckon heaps…

Aloiai
Heleta
Addo-Carr
Felise
Griffin
McConnachie
Graham

All would be short odds to see the field some time this year imo.

liolevave was a certainty last year

EDIT: did he play a game last year?

@Yossarian:

Obed Karwhin

Good i hope so. This guy really excited me.

@tig_prmz:

liolevave was a certainty last year

EDIT: did he play a game last year?

Yes he made his debut in round 4 against Canterbury.

And seemed well off the pace. Lethargic and ambling. Totally unlike him. He went back to Reggies and didn’t really go back to the level he was at before the call up.

For the WT’s Rd 1 I expect Rankin to make his WT’s debut and hopefully Griffin

There will be trouble if the Griff’s missing Rd 1

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.