Work Tipping Comp $$$$$

• To all Forumers

Thought i let everyone know that i run my work Tipping Comp and we are about to enter our 4th year of my Work Comp .

It’s a cash one with good money to the place getters , it’s $50.00 for the year which works out just under $ 2.00 per Round .

How i do it ? I create a Comp with the NRL Tipping Comp they have on there site and they give me my exclusive Comp number and i choose who goes in it by giving them the comp number……then you just create your Login and password and away you go and do your Tips , you can change your Tips up to 5 minutes before kick Off
    It just makes it more exciting with the money on offer for the place getters.

If you wish to have a crack at it let me know mate , either way no probs if you don’t wish to participate…but if you do ? we will get it organized there are a few that are going in.

Regards FT

• Lock myself and Hobbo Jnr in Thx mate !

• 1. foreveratiger
    2. hobbo
    3. hobbo Jnr
    4. Wagga Tiger

• I wonder if T-REX will sign up ??
    Could be a bit too pricey me thinks 😆

• 1. foreveratiger
    2. hobbo
    3. hobbo Jnr
    4. Wagga Tiger
    5. Geo

• Calling T-REX to the work tipping comp
    $$$$ …
    Come in REX !!
    We even accept money orders and coins !
    :roll

• Yep, I will have a go, although with the pressure of money I might just fail.

• 1. foreveratiger
    2. hobbo
    3. hobbo Jnr
    4. Wagga Tiger
    5. Geo
    6. 851

• Will PM Everyone my Bank Account details so you can do a Bank Transfer.

Just be aware that money has to be paid by the time the 1st game of Round 1 comes along……it’s only to protect myself from people pulling out and not paying , it would leave me having to pay the money that hasn’t been paid .
    Usually by Round 2 every year the prizes are disclosed for the prize getters and everyone can do the Maths anyway and work out by the number of contestants as to how many are playing anyway and how much is in the kitty.

• Thanks FT count me in might as well make a donation!!!

• 1. foreveratiger
    2. hobbo
    3. hobbo Jnr
    4. Wagga Tiger
    5. Geo
    6. 851
    7. cunno

• Looks like there is more than 1 T-Rex on the Forum 😉 😆.

Seriously this is one you don’t want to miss out on , it works out at less than $2.00 a Round.

Happy has the Wife confiscated your shrapnel jar? :mrgreen:

• So obviously no more Entrants ?

• 1. foreveratiger
    2. hobbo
    3. hobbo Jnr
    4. Wagga Tiger
    5. Geo
    6. 851
    7. cunno
    8. Fade to Black

• ForumSupporter

@foreveratiger: