NRL suspends Martin Kennedy

The NRL announced on Thursday that Martin Kennedy has been suspended for 2 years and 9 months under the League’s Anti-Doping Policy.

The Anti-Doping Tribunal, chaired by former High Court Judge, The Hon Ian Callinan AC QC, found that Mr Kennedy had committed the following violations of the Anti-Doping Policy:

Attempted use of SARMS S22
Attempted use of Growth Hormone
Attempted Use of Chorionic Gonadotrophin
Attempted Use of Insulin

The Tribunal also found that Mr Kennedy had engaged in conduct which amounted to Aggravating Circumstances under the Anti-Doping Policy, and accordingly increased the minimum sanction of 2 years by an additional 9 months.

The Tribunal imposed a period of suspension of 2 years and 9 months, to run from the date of Mr Kennedy’s provisional suspension which commenced on 19 March 2015.

Mr Kennedy’s suspension will expire on 19 December 2017.

Read more at NRL.com

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/nrl-suspends-martin-kennedy-20259/#wSbI2Pc6mjI2qKwh.99

Meanwhile peptide Paul walks around Scott free

2 things. The sharks got off light, one of the most embarrassing decisions in rugby league history.

I think Kennedy’s behaviour is worse than individual players at the sharks.

The fact that Flannagan got an extension in that period annoys the crap out of me. Should have got life.

Wasnt he re-signed by the Roosters?
Jebus theyve lost some players lately
LOL

@GNR4LIFE:

So bloody true GNR

Just an absolute joke

We just make rules to suit the importance of who is being charged

This game wouldn’t know what integrity was if it jumped on their face and wiggled

So much about superior culture !

@happy tiger:

@GNR4LIFE:

So bloody true GNR

Just an absolute joke

We just make rules to suit the importance of who is being charged

This game wouldn’t know what integrity was if it jumped on their face and wiggled

It gets better

I just read an article of him defending Pearce. Let the drug cheat show us the way.

@Demps:

The NRL announced on Thursday that Martin Kennedy has been suspended for 2 years and 9 months under the League’s Anti-Doping Policy.

The Anti-Doping Tribunal, chaired by former High Court Judge, The Hon Ian Callinan AC QC, found that Mr Kennedy had committed the following violations of the Anti-Doping Policy:

Attempted use of SARMS S22
Attempted use of Growth Hormone
Attempted Use of Chorionic Gonadotrophin
Attempted Use of Insulin

The Tribunal also found that Mr Kennedy had engaged in conduct which amounted to Aggravating Circumstances under the Anti-Doping Policy, and accordingly increased the minimum sanction of 2 years by an additional 9 months.

The Tribunal imposed a period of suspension of 2 years and 9 months, to run from the date of Mr Kennedy’s provisional suspension which commenced on 19 March 2015.

Mr Kennedy’s suspension will expire on 19 December 2017.

Read more at NRL.com

Read more at http://www.zerotackle.com/nrl/nrl-suspends-martin-kennedy-20259/#wSbI2Pc6mjI2qKwh.99

He’s luck he wasn’t charged under the League’s Anti-Dope Policy or he would’ve got life. Those are seriously dangerous things to be sticking in your body. I wonder if he was taking the gonadotropin to stop his nuts shrinking. If so I hope it failed.

Insulin? What if he’s diabetic?

Another talented young man throwing his career in the sewer. Terribly sad.

@Cultured Bogan:

Then he would have had a therapeutic use exemption.

Insulin is prescription only and I am guessing whatever insulin they found was not prescribed in his name. Coupled with what else he was found with it’s pretty obvious what the insulin was intended to be used for.

@Cultured Bogan:

Yeah I don’t think so. He was prominent in the initial report on the doping.

@Curaeus:

Another talented young man throwing his career in the sewer. Terribly sad.

I’m not sure about talented

Playing your best footy against the WT’s doesn’t necessarily mean your talented 😆

His best years were at the Roosters. Then he did nothing in Brisbane.

@GNR4LIFE:

I can’t stand peptide Paul 😈

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.