Fifita...ooo how good

hmmmm im excited … we have known for a while the potential this kid has , but today he followed benji like a little puppy … things can only get better following the MESSIAH…

how bout that round the corner ball after palming off six hundred defenders, damn he’s good.

He was superb!! So strong and great off loading ability

A Fifita was great today.

Still carrying some lard around the guts though.

I wanted the Fonz to give him more game time because he needs it.

Liam Fulton must start, Todd Payten to the bench. Fifita 1st Rotation for Galloway or Gibbs.

Fair call Bug. Fulton should always start if he is to be in the 17.

Got a lot of minutes today and seemed to cope a little better with the intensity, wasn’t blowing as hard.

Geez Sheens needs to fix up a bench though. He had Flanno warming the pine for 60+ minutes today… and Fitzy, I may be mistaken, but did he even get a run?

BB has got it right, Boz to start and Payten on the bench gives the starting side and bench a lot more balance.

@MacDougall:

how bout that round the corner ball after palming off six hundred defenders, damn he’s good.

Mate, the most impressive thing about that play was the way he switched the ball from his left hand to his right to slip the pass. Ive seen wingers fail to do this with plenty of time on there hands, but Fafita did it under pressure. Beetson like it was.

@king sirro:

@MacDougall:

Mate, the most impressive thing about that play was the way he switched the ball from his left hand to his right to slip the pass. Ive seen wingers fail to do this with plenty of time on there hands, but Fafita did it under pressure. Beetson like it was.

You seen the size of his hands? Its much easier when you have banana bunches for clappers. 😉

@Balmain Bug:

A Fifita was great today.

Still carrying some lard around the guts though.

I wanted the Fonz to give him more game time because he needs it.

Liam Fulton must start, Todd Payten to the bench. Fifita 1st Rotation for Galloway or Gibbs.

yes i agree … and can somebody please tell toddy he is a forward… i cant stand the way he stands in the line like a 5/8 flat as a tack, when all he needs to be doing is rucking the ball up .

Payten
Flanagan
Fifita
Moors

Is a real good bench

Ellis
Rhino
Fulton

Is a real good backrow.

fifita is quinton pongia all over, and if he turns out as good as pongia was he will have a great career.

and yes todd was pretty poor today missed a couple crucial tackles early then that dumb pass over the side line.

just bash it up todd

@Danos:

Got a lot of minutes today and seemed to cope a little better with the intensity, wasn’t blowing as hard.

Geez Sheens needs to fix up a bench though. He had Flanno warming the pine for 60+ minutes today… and Fitzy, I may be mistaken, but did he even get a run?

BB has got it right, Boz to start and Payten on the bench gives the starting side and bench a lot more balance.

I didn’t see him on the field but I think Fitzy came on in the last 2 minutes.

Re: Flanagan on the bench, I believe that was part of the game plan.

Flanagan needs to play more minutes than he did today.

This should be the last game with Fitzy on the bench. Hopefully anyway.

Oh and forgot to say I didn’t think Fafita was ready for first grade when he came in and he’s proved me wrong every time.

@senexx:

Oh and forgot to say I didn’t think Fafita was ready for first grade when he came in and he’s proved me wrong every time.

i thought he was ready when he smashed benji in a training drill……most kids would be in awe …

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme