Wests Tigers short film..

• ForumSupporter

Be a part of a Wests Tigers short film

Wed 3rd February, 03:42PM
    A A

AK3Q7509
    We need you! Wests Tigers are after fans to be in a special short film the Club is filming this Saturday.

This is the first time that the Club has created a piece like this and we need as many fans as possible to be in it in their Wests Tigers gear to make it stand out.

What: Wests Tigers short film

Where: Concord Oval, Loftus St Concord – Parramatta Road end

When: Saturday 6 February

Time: 11am-3pm

What to wear: All the Wests Tigers gear you have!

What you will do: Take part in crowd shots, celebration shots, walking into the ground shots

Meeting point: Western Grandstand

Wests Tigers would love to see as many Members and fans as possible taking part in this.

Please fill in your details below if you can join us.

We’ll also have radio coverage of Wests Tigers first Auckland Nines game available so you don’t miss the action.

If you have any questions please email media@weststigers.com.auhttp://www.weststigers.com.au/news/2016/02/03/be_a_part_of_a_wests.html/media@weststigers.com.au

• Probably would have been a smart idea to do it when the Nine’s wasn’t on…

• surely they could provide a TV

• @innsaneink:

Wouldn’t the bloke in the top picture be partaking in the Rabbitohs festivities these days?
    Who are the other pics of?….forum members?
    Hope everyone jumps on board for this weekends gathering, the club certainly needs a show of unity after the schemozzle and dramas of the last 12 months.

• No it wouldn’t FTB, he never wore Wests Tigers gear.

• @Fade To Black:

@innsaneink:

Wouldn’t the bloke in the top picture be partaking in the Rabbitohs festivities these days?
    Hope everyone jumps on board for this weekends gathering, the club certainly needs a show of unity after the schemozzle and dramas of the last 12 months.

I think the middle bloke attacked a ref one night at Cambo

• @gallagher:

@Fade To Black:

@innsaneink:

I think the middle bloke attacked a ref one night at Cambo

The guy in the top picture is Scotty aka king tigerman. Funniest thing is my cousin being from Central Queensland has only attended 1 Wests Tigers game. A game at Newcastle around 2001. As i used to catch the supporter bus to some games Scotty knew me and I knew he would sit near us on the hill if he saw me. I asked my cousin to hide me, but instead he drew attention to me. He thought it was so funny until Scotty sat on his leg the entire game, spilling beer all over my cousin and talking loudly to scooner, his stuffed tiger. My cousin still curses me when you see Scotty on tv.

Yes guy in the midfle tackled the ref at fulltime.

• Haha funny story Cochise,I haven’t seen that Scotty bloke on any tv coverage for yonks- thought he had jumped ship to another team or something.
    The unhinged bloke in the middle pic who tackled the ref looks like a bit of a loose unit….especially cuddling that stuffed WT jersey! WTF
    Bloke in the bottom pic giving the ref’s the finger looks like Darren Senter. Senter was good value just for listening to him trying to sweet talk the ref’s into a sympathy penalty or two back in the early days.

• @Fade To Black:

Haha funny story Cochise,I haven’t seen that Scotty bloke on any tv coverage for yonks- thought he had jumped ship to another team or something.
    The unhinged bloke in the middle pic who tackled the ref looks like a bit of a loose unit….especially cuddling that stuffed WT jersey! WTF
    Bloke in the bottom pic giving the ref’s the finger looks like Darren Senter. Senter was good value just for listening to him trying to sweet talk the ref’s into a sympathy penalty or two back in the early days.

Youre thinking of Alien.
    KT used to post here, occasionally is on LU.
    First time we beat the Broncs up there he was there, it was pouring rain, one of benjis first games…the camera kept going to Kingy, at the end of the game after wed won the camera was on him - he was celebrating…and he decided to peel his soaked jersey off…the commentators were in shock jokingly say “No mate, NO! NOOOO! Dont do it”
    The cameras kept rolling

• Wasn’t old mate who tackled the ref one of Gibbo’s mates?

• @innsaneink:

@Fade To Black:

Haha funny story Cochise,I haven’t seen that Scotty bloke on any tv coverage for yonks- thought he had jumped ship to another team or something.
    The unhinged bloke in the middle pic who tackled the ref looks like a bit of a loose unit….especially cuddling that stuffed WT jersey! WTF.

Youre thinking of Alien.
    First time we beat the Broncs up there he was there, it was pouring rain, one of benjis first games…the camera kept going to Kingy, at the end of the game after wed won the camera was on him - he was celebrating…and he decided to peel his soaked jersey off…the commentators were in shock jokingly say “No mate, NO! NOOOO! Dont do it”
    The cameras kept rolling

That night when the big fella stripped off in the rain was bloody hilarious watching it on telly……as the song goes “I don’t think we were ready for his jelly”! Great win that night too.
    Who is alien? I thought king tigersman changed his forum name and became alien?..I have no clue. Alien jumped ship to follow South’sddidn’t he? I thought it was the big fella because i haven’t seen him in the crowd at WT games on the telly for years, he used to be shown as regularly as the players on some broadcasts.

• King Tigerman is still a big Tigers fan. I see him at games all the time. He’s lost a lot of weight and stopped wearing his mask and hat.

Alien was the bloke who had the CMON WESTS banner. Even though he hasn’t been on here for years he still has one of the highest post counts of any user here though - not one of them worth reading though. Mostly posted rubbish about UFOs and extraterrestrial life. He still dribbles on over at LU.

• @Fade To Black:

@innsaneink:

@Fade To Black:

The unhinged bloke in the middle pic who tackled the ref looks like a bit of a loose unit….especially cuddling that stuffed WT jersey! WTF.

Youre thinking of Alien.
    The cameras kept rolling

That night when the big fella stripped off in the rain was bloody hilarious watching it on telly……as the song goes “I don’t think we were ready for his jelly”! Great win that night too.
    Who is alien? I thought king tigersman changed his forum name and became alien?..I have no clue. Alien jumped ship to follow South’sddidn’t he? I thought it was the big fella because i haven’t seen him in the crowd at WT games on the telly for years, he used to be shown as regularly as the players on some broadcasts.

You would never see Alien wearing a Wests Tigers jersey. Only ever had Magpies gear on.

• He sounds like a dinosaur who WT can do without as a supporter then. Good riddance.

Recent Topics