Wests Tigers short film..

• @Fade Teo Black:

He sounds like a dinosaur who WT can do without as a supporter then. Good riddance.

He put up a pic on LU of him giving the derelict balmain leagues club the finger. That probably sums up his intellect

• @gallagher:

@Fade Teo Black:

He sounds like a dinosaur who WT can do without as a supporter then. Good riddance.

He put up a pic on LU of him giving the derelict balmain leagues club the finger. That probably sums up his intellect

Excuse my ignorance but what is LU?

• @tigermac88:

@gallagher:

@Fade Teo Black:

Excuse my ignorance but what is LU?

Sorry mate. League unlimited. Mainly a rugby league forum.

• Yeah Alien is the guy who changed teams, yes he is now a Souths supporter but actively death rides the Wests Tigers, do the Magpies can return. He really is scum of the highest order. You might not recognise him as its in all honesty difficult to tell that he is actually a guy, for the longest time, when i saw him at games I really thought he was a girl.

• @innsaneink:

I can’t believe an adult would change clubs. Our supporter base is probably is a tad smaller these days. Literally.

• What ever happened to crouching tiger has anyone seen him or her.?

• @Snake:

What ever happened to crouching tiger has anyone seen him or her.?

I don’t think he ever crawled back down from Scott Prince’s backside.

• Remember Balmain bug and his burning effigy of Sheens

• @Snake:

Remember Balmain bug and his burning effigy of Sheens

Ha. I remember bug but not the effigy unfortunately. I stopped reading the Sheens threads.
    I wonder why people leave the forum? Hybrid tiger was another that left. Maybe they have new usernames.

• Banned

If they are making a movie about Grand Finals tell them I am still hanging around.

• ForumSupporter

I miss AHX^^^^^…think he went back to Ho Chi Minh City…

• @gallagher:

@Snake:

Remember Balmain bug and his burning effigy of Sheens

Ha. I remember bug but not the effigy unfortunately. I stopped reading the Sheens threads.
    I wonder why people leave the forum? Hybrid tiger was another that left. Maybe they have new usernames.

I think once the season proper comes round Hybrid will be back

Love his passion , he goes to virtually every Tigers game from what he mentioned to me once

Used to love having a laugh with Lethal Gurlie , from just up the highway in Rocky

• @Geo.:

I miss AHX^^^^^…think he went back to Ho Chi Minh City…

Yeah me too , I’m miss trying to decipher his da vinci style codes !
    Definitely added character to the forum .

• A few others I miss are Mrs T , Suzie Q , Smeghead and T Rexx

Recent Topics