Simon Dwyer..

• ForumSupporter

Simon posted the following article on his FB…

http://www.sciencedaily.com/releases/2015/09/150918105030.htm

Scientists have developed a first-of-its-kind, 3-D printed guide that helps regrow both the sensory and motor functions of complex nerves after injury. The groundbreaking research has the potential to help more than 200,000 people annually who experience nerve injuries or disease.

Amazing breakthrough…I pray this research is successful and Simon along with many others can benefit from it…

I miss Barb on the footy field… 😢 😢

• Banned

🙏

• Sometimes it’s hard to believe what is possible with 3D printers. Anyone who is looking to invest money in growth industries… This is the type, I’d be looking at. I’ve only just started to dabble in shares. One company I do have stocks in , is a medical research company. It’s doing great.
    Hopefully a PR company uses Simon to help generate more interest in breakthroughs like this.

• There is some geniuses in the world that just amaze me!

Medical science makes so many advancements it is almost impossible to fathom.

Life expectancy increased 30 years last century. incredible.

• @Tigerdon:

Sometimes it’s hard to believe what is possible with 3D printers. Anyone who is looking to invest money in growth industries… This is the type, I’d be looking at. I’ve only just started to dabble in shares. One company I do have stocks in , is a medical research company. It’s doing great.
    Hopefully a PR company uses Simon to help generate more interest in breakthroughs like this.

Care to PM us mate? I’ve actually thought about it myself.

• will do. Just quickly, as the mining boom has dwindled off, the medical research stocks have risen. Some are expensive atm. There is about five companies i have shares in. i’ll PM u soon, my main client has just waked in…so maybe in an hour.

• No worries Don, cheers mate.

Recent Topics