Please Remember......

• Over the next few days, if a player is a having a blinder, dont start labling him as the club’s savior or the next immortal. This is only 9’s. The 13 man game is very different and you could be lining yourself up for disappointment. On the other hand, if a player is diabolical in the 9’s, there’s a good chance he’ll be useless in the 13 man game.

This is a public service announcement.

• @Chris:

Over the next few days, if a player is a having a blinder, dont start labling him as the club’s savior or the next immortal. This is only 9’s. The 13 man game is very different and you could be lining yourself up for disappointment. On the other hand, if a player is diabolical in the 9’s, there’s a good chance he’ll be useless in the 13 man game.

Thanks for that Chris,also if a player is diabolical in the nines,he may improve and do very well in the 13 man team…let’s hope the team do very well in both and we will heed your advice…cheers mate…

• @Chris:

Over the next few days, if a player is a having a blinder, dont start labling him as the club’s savior or the next immortal. This is only 9’s. The 13 man game is very different and you could be lining yourself up for disappointment. On the other hand, if a player is diabolical in the 9’s, there’s a good chance he’ll be useless in the 13 man game.

Chris you left out the most important piece of info that will get you through the weekend

Win ,lose or draw it will all be Jason Taylors fault , just ask the haters

• ForumSupporter

Our saviour is at the SUPERBOWL……

• @happy tiger:

@Chris:

Chris you left out the most important piece of info that will get you through the weekend

We’re not haters … Just Dislikers !

Welcome back Happy old son 😆

• Lets also not declare ourselves either premiership contenders or wooden spooners either.

• After a rocky and long off season there will be people who will be elevating fringe first graders into potential SOO stars on the back of some glimpses of form in the nines and this back slapping will carry on for the trial matches, than if they do fluke a NRL start the boot will swing into action after a few loses.

Happens every year without fail and the media are as much to blame as the punters.

But as Happy said…if the team wins the players are champions and if they loose its all JTs fault…They are words we are going hear all year, or at least as long as JT is around

• Banned

@supercoach:

But as Happy said…if the team wins the players are champions and if they loose its all JTs fault…They are words we are going hear all year, or at least as long as JT is around

I don’t get these comments. If anything I think the opposite is true. JT completely stuffs it and a whole bunch of peeps start stating how we needed to lose those games because it’s part of the master plan of long term success.

I want JT and the team to do well but when one of the players or the coach stuffs it I think we should be able to state it.

• @happy tiger:

@Chris:

Relax happy it’s a Mickey Mouse Comp and Taylor won’t be blamed for anything or be called Master Coach if we were to win the Tournament .

• One things for sure, in every forum, we are spoken of as the laughing stock of the league.

• ForumSupporter

@Chris:

No need to worry mate…

• @foreveratiger:

@happy tiger:

@Chris:

Relax happy it’s a Mickey Mouse Comp and Taylor won’t be blamed for anything or be called Master Coach if we were to win the Tournament .

I know one swallow doesn’t make a summer , but gee I’m glad my Hammers are going OK

The complete lack of a chase when Penrith kicked down field to score there last try was disgraceful

• @happy tiger:

@foreveratiger:

@happy tiger:

@Chris:

I know one swallow doesn’t make a summer , but gee I’m glad my Hammers are going OK

The complete lack of a chase when Penrith kicked down field to score there last try was disgraceful

I know….he could of walked to the ball and still scored.

• @happy tiger:

@foreveratiger:

@happy tiger:

@Chris:

I really was not expecting much from this tournament. What I was keen to see how if our tackling technique had improved to lock the ball up. That would be a great leap forward.

• I don’t think you need worry Chris, I’m pretty sure we had low expectations to start off with.

Recent Topics