5 Year betting analysis, Tigers sure thing !

• Very interesting thread on Reddit analyses betting on the last five years of the NRL.

The bookies always win against all strategies; except backing against the Tigers when we are favourites.

https://www.reddit.com/r/nrl/comments/4432we/stats_a_brief_analysis_of_the_last_five_years/

I don’t think this will surprise that many fans in hen sight.

• This does not surprise me whatsoever. As a sometimes mug punter, my best advice is to bet against Wests when we’re faves, bet against the Bengals if they’re on the telly, bet on Hucklebuck, and don’t play the margins in NFL.

• If you read some of the comments Young Rust speaks my mind

Back against the Tigers and they lose and you pay for your consolation drinks

Tigers win and you don’t care about doing your $10

• Works for me also, Happy, but my consolation drinks run higher than $10.

• @happy tiger:

If you read some of the comments Young Rust speaks my mind

The emotional hedge bet. I do it every week in tipping comps by picking the Tigers to lose and I’ve been doing unfortunately well in tipping comps the last few years…

• ForumSupporter

@happy tiger:

Funny I thought you would care about your $10 Scrooge McDuck…

• Leicester are $5.50 v Man City and $4 for the draw

Worth a look

• @Masterton:

Works for me also, Happy, but my consolation drinks run higher than $10.

Start drinking earlier

• @Masterton:

This does not surprise me whatsoever. As a sometimes mug punter, my best advice is to bet against Wests when we’re faves, bet against the Bengals if they’re on the telly, bet on Hucklebuck, and don’t play the margins in NFL.

Bengals are slowly starting to change that trend lol. Never back them in a playoff game though. Its the Bo Jackson curse.

• @Geo.:

@happy tiger:

Funny I thought you would care about your $10 Scrooge McDuck…

😆 😆

• @happy tiger:

Leicester are $5.50 v Man City and $4 for the draw

Worth a look

Your shout

• @innsaneink:

@happy tiger:

Leicester are $5.50 v Man City and $4 for the draw

Worth a look

Your shout

Yeah I actually literally only saw it in the Fox EPL round up maybe a minute before the game started

I don’t have any betting accounts Ink , if you gave me a chance I’d find 24 favourites 7 days a week 😆

Recent Topics