Taylors clothing

This is not the biggest deal that will happen this season but can ISC please have Jason Taylors club shirt etc. …Tailored to fit him .Honestly the poor guy is doing it tough in the body bulk area and the clothing falling off him looks ridiculous, he looks like a small size in an XXL size…help is required in this area as it is not a good look…and yes I am the fashion police.

Stockings and stilettos man Snake?

He looks unwell, huh

I think we’d all be on a hiding to nothing being photographed next to Simona, Sue, Robbie & Sirro.
But yeh… Still looks like he should be sitting on a BMX outside a Milk Bar with a durrie dangling

He gets what Robbie gives him.

@innsaneink:

I think we’d all be on a hiding to nothing being photographed next to Simona, Sue, Robbie & Sirro.
But yeh… Still looks like he should be sitting on a BMX outside a Milk Bar with a durrie dangling

Only if the Milk bar is serving gluten free products

Tailored for Taylor you say?

If players wore baggy jerseys like that these days , I’m sure bellyache and the Storm would have developed by tackling technique where you pull the oppositions jersey over their own head to slow down the play the ball.

@jirskyr:

Is this too baggy?

Lol…There’s no hope for him. 😆

@jirskyr:

Is this too baggy?

He looks like he has a spare footy in his jumper.

he obviously grabbed Richard Coorey’s special order jacket by mistake

@innsaneink:

… Still looks like he should be sitting on a BMX outside a Milk Bar with a durrie dangling

😆 With some cardboard in his spokes to give it the motorbike sound, or at least some Spokey Dokeys for effect……“Hey Mista, can you lend us 20 cents for some Jubes?”.
You would think between Ballin and Sirro Snr that some top shelf Lowes apparel would land on JT’s doorstep anyhow.

JT would look a million bucks in a baby blue safari suit from yesteryear IMO.