Happy Birthday Hodgo..

Wests Tigers Legend and Life Member Brett Hodgson turns 37 today…

Happy Birthday Moe…hope you come back home at some stage…you could teach this current team about guts if nothing else…

Happy birthday to my favourite ever WTs player
Heart
Guts
Hodgo

Happy birthday, Hodgo.
Thanks for the memories and your efforts over the years.
Enjoy your day, Champ.

It’s a shame we didn’t get a few more years out of him, he was all heart all the time.

only 37, we could use him in 2016!

To an absolute Legend

Happy Birthday Hodgo….one of the most nicest, level headed blokes i’ve met…nothing is to much of a hassle for him.

Sheens worst ever decision in letting him go so early . Had easily another 5 years in him , with us.

A gutsy player. Always gave it his all. But most importantly a wonderful man.
Thank you Brett for taking the time, to make a little boys day ever so special. 😛
Will never be forgotten. Happy B/Day Champ. :slight_smile:

@sheer64:

only 37, we could use him in 2016!

You’re not wrong! 😉

Happy Birthday Hodgo,what an absolute rock he was at the back for us. You always knew he would never let us down,never shirk the gutsy stuff.
The look on his face as the siren sounded in the prelim final was nearly the most priceless image of that whole fairytale.
Absolute WT icon,would love to see him in a role at our club again someday…anybody know what he is doing with himself these days? Surely he is not still living over in the Land Of The Unwashed?

@Geo.:

I had a tear…

I can watch this over and over , what a special player

@foreveratiger:

@Geo.:

I had a tear…

I can watch this over and over , what a special player

Lovely bloke , great footballer , he played like he was bigger than Keefy

Just think with a bit of luck I could have become related to Hodgo :bawling

Wests Tigers legend … Happy b’day Hodgo !

" in Hodge we trust "

Recent Topics

Support our community by clicking here and joining our Forum Support Scheme

Can’t log in or access your account?
Go to https://weststigersforum.com/reset to reset your password, otherwise send an email to contact@weststigersforum.com and we’ll get you back online.