Top 10 Fantasy Smokeys of 2016

• Click this link for the article:
    http://www.zerotackle.com/top-10-fantasy-smokeys-of-2016-20694/#2cz9FSe4cogdG3lA.97

Guy picks two of our players - Joel Edwards & Michael Che-Kam, but WOW!!! He slams us hard in both breakdowns;

Joel Edwards
    I want to tell you that Joel Edwards is going to be a smokey this year, but when you have the all-seeing, all-knowing Crystal Steeden™ it’s not so much a prediction as it is just stating a fact.

I foresee the Tigers reshuffling their team each week in an attempt to find a winning combination, trialling various forwards in the starting pack. By round 8, Big Red will find himself consistently in the starting 13, and with the new interchange rules, looking to score forward tries each and every week.

Edwards was always threatening to crack the starting team in Canberra and Newcastle, but there always seemed to be some slightly better talent just ahead of him. Now he is at the talentless Tigers, the fans will hail him as the second coming of Big Keefy.
    Michael Chee Kam

The one time Raiders backrow prodigy has slid into rugby league obscurity over the last few years after leaving Canberra for the Tigers via Manly. After playing Australian schoolboys in 2010, and making the NYC Team of the Year in 2012, Michael had the world at his feet. But the transition from NYC to NRL did not come easy for Michael.

Why should I pick a bloke who has played five NRL games over the past three seasons I hear you ask? Michael is playing for arguably the worst, most dysfunctional club in history. The Tigers backrow is as light on as an anorexic in space. Curtis Sironen is overrated and will miss three quarters of the season. Chris Lawrence… enough said. Dene Halatau only plays because no one of any decent quality has stepped up. That leaves Brendan Santi, Kyle Lovett and Joel Edwards as the other backrowers likely to get a look in, two of which (Santi and Edwards) are garbage and will struggle in NSW Cup.

Will Michael Chee Kam start? No. Should you draft Michael Chee Kam? No. In all seriousness, if the Tigers have an injury or two in the backrow, which is likely given their starting back row, Chee Kam will be a good pickup from the spud pool post draft. He is a hard runner, but doesn’t shirk defensive responsibilities. And given the Tigers will be playing for nothing this year, and MCK only has a one year contract, he will be looking to impress.

• in the first one he says edwards will be starting in most games then in the MCK topic he says edwards will be struggling in NSW cup? is it the same writer?

• He mentions Santi, hasn’t he left the Tigers? Certainly contradicts himself regarding Edwards if it is the same writer!!

• The guy is a complete wanker and is unprofessional. He has an agenda against the Tigers. He praises other players from other clubs but slams ours.

• i like the way this guru writes….

• This is teamist.

• I didn’t know Alien played fantasy football

• It’s not Alien, it’s far too literate for his ability.

Unless he has a ghost writer.

• He goes pretty hard on the knights in the Mullen bit.
    Calls em a terrible team.

• @Cultured Bogan:

It’s not Alien, it’s far too literate for his ability.

Unless he has a ghost writer.

True. Fantasies where he can attract women are probably more his speed.

• This guy edited the article and took out the bit about Santi & Edwards being garbage

• In all seriousness though, outside our bubble, this is how the club is perceived by a large majority. It comes with the territory when you’re one of the weakest teams in the comp, you’re a walking punchline. This time last yr Saints were a laughing stock. 12 months later they’re treated with a lot more respect. One decent yr, and us as a laughing stock will be a memory. The public have memories like goldfish.

• remember today’s headline is tomorrow’s garbage wrapper.

Everybody’s entitled to their opinion.

Agree with other posts that other fans believe we are rubbish and have a very weak roster and can not attract big name players without paying well overs.

Proof is in the pudding.

• Stick this on the dressing room wall

• @Demps:

Click this link for the article:
    http://www.zerotackle.com/top-10-fantasy-smokeys-of-2016-20694/#2cz9FSe4cogdG3lA.97

Guy picks two of our players - Joel Edwards & Michael Che-Kam, but WOW!!! He slams us hard in both breakdowns;

Joel Edwards
    I want to tell you that Joel Edwards is going to be a smokey this year, but when you have the all-seeing, all-knowing Crystal Steeden™ it’s not so much a prediction as it is just stating a fact.

I foresee the Tigers reshuffling their team each week in an attempt to find a winning combination, trialling various forwards in the starting pack. By round 8, Big Red will find himself consistently in the starting 13, and with the new interchange rules, looking to score forward tries each and every week.

Edwards was always threatening to crack the starting team in Canberra and Newcastle, but there always seemed to be some slightly better talent just ahead of him. Now he is at the talentless Tigers, the fans will hail him as the second coming of Big Keefy.
    Michael Chee Kam

The one time Raiders backrow prodigy has slid into rugby league obscurity over the last few years after leaving Canberra for the Tigers via Manly. After playing Australian schoolboys in 2010, and making the NYC Team of the Year in 2012, Michael had the world at his feet. But the transition from NYC to NRL did not come easy for Michael.

Why should I pick a bloke who has played five NRL games over the past three seasons I hear you ask? Michael is playing for arguably the worst, most dysfunctional club in history. The Tigers backrow is as light on as an anorexic in space. Curtis Sironen is overrated and will miss three quarters of the season. Chris Lawrence… enough said. Dene Halatau only plays because no one of any decent quality has stepped up. That leaves Brendan Santi, Kyle Lovett and Joel Edwards as the other backrowers likely to get a look in, two of which (Santi and Edwards) are garbage and will struggle in NSW Cup.

Will Michael Chee Kam start? No. Should you draft Michael Chee Kam? No. In all seriousness, if the Tigers have an injury or two in the backrow, which is likely given their starting back row, Chee Kam will be a good pickup from the spud pool post draft. He is a hard runner, but doesn’t shirk defensive responsibilities. And given the Tigers will be playing for nothing this year, and MCK only has a one year contract, he will be looking to impress.

Like Mac says stick it on the Dressing room……the guy is a son of @##@ , this would get me so worked up before i hit the field…before we run out this Article should be reminded just how we are Perceived .

Recent Topics